Nintendo Switch Console (Neon Blue/Red Joy-Con) with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Full Game Download Code
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Full Game download code included
- The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles
- Providing single and multiplayer thrills at home
- Enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose
- Longer Battery Life
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Meet Nintendo Switch Play at home Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. Play anywhere Undock to seamlessly transition into handheld mode. Play together Flip the stand to share the screen, then share the fun with a multiplay This is Joy-Con One controller or two, vertical or sideways, motion controls or buttons. Joy-Con and Nintendo Switch give you total gameplay flexibility. Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of Nintendo Switch. One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one; or multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options. They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con Grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, if preferred, the gamer can select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to use instead of the Joy-Con controllers. Furthermore, it is possible for numerous people to bring their Nintendo Switch systems together to enjoy local multiplayer face-to-face competition. Share the fun Start a gaming party anytime with multiplayer games for Nintendo Switch. Use additional Joy-Con controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers, or a combo of the two. Compete against friends (or team up) at home. Play online with other Nintendo Switch gamers. Link up to eight systems together to play anywhere. Additional Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro controllers required for multiplayer modes; sold separately. Multiplayer features vary by game; see individual games for details. Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly 5.5 hours on a single charge. Internal memory 32GB of internal memory, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using microSDXC cards. Screen 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen; can display a resolution of 1280 x 720.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The big difference between this and the original model is the longer battery life - 9 hours vs 6.5 hours.
2. There are a great number of exclusive titles and you can play at home or on-the-go.
1. The display resolution of 720p is fine, but I would have liked a 1080p screen.
2. The box doesn't say anything that it's the newer model, so make sure you buy the newer version by looking for a Nintendo Switch box that features a red background.
Would I buy: YES
Graphics are crisp, bright and sharp, resulting in the Nintendo characters looking the best they ever have.
The navigation menu could be better, but after a while you get familiar with it.
Mario 8 Deluxe was a bonus and great fun to play with the family.
All in all a great home gaming system.
Keep in mind that there are only one or two good exclusives; almost all of the best games are still either:
- First-party Nintendo titles that are also on the (much much cheaper) Wii U (exactly the same game for half the price or less) or
- old/indie games that are also on the PC (and regularly sell for $3 - $10 during sales).
So if you have both of those, you're really paying $450 just for Mario Odyssey (and portability).
Still recommend it if you understand what you are getting and have cash to burn, but don't get carried away with the hype. It's a $250 console that, so long after launch, is still selling for no less than $350.