Other Sellers on Amazon
Nintendo Switch Sports - Nintendo Switch
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Turn your real-world actions into in-game movements using Joy-Con controllers and compete in six sports, including Soccer, Volleyball, Bowling, Tennis, Badminton and Chambara (swordplay).
- You can even use a Joy-Con with the Leg Strap accessory included in the physical version to kick the ball in a Soccer Shoot-Out!
- Get Ready for Golf: A seventh sport is planned to be added via a free update this spring
- Online and local multiplayer will be included, and while you can use unique characters, classic Miis do seem to be supported, too.
- Get active and get into the game!
- The product is new and may not come sealed.
Swing, kick and spike your way to victory with a collection of sports that puts you right into the action! Play together in person or online with family and friends, or challenge friendly competitors near and far in the new iteration of the classic Wii Sports series.
Review this product
Reviewed in Australia on 6 May 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the game is concerned, nothing wrong with it however it seems a little dull to play. Can't put my finger on why this is so. I immensely enjoyed the Wii version, not so much with the Switch version. Perhaps the novelty of experiencing motion controls with the Wii for the first time made the game seem more enjoyable.
I think the other factor is pricing. It's a well executed game, inherently simplistic, and more suited to a $30 price tag. Yet this is Nintendo and as great as they can be, offering good value for money has never been their strong point.
The game is quite finesse on the joy con but it took me a few goes to understand how the mechanism works. I don’t like the fact that it’s unsealed both packaging and game case for what I’m paying as pre-order reason.
Anyways I bought it so I can play with my daughter and we had a lot of fun together with it so quite happy with the experience.
For price I think it’s ok since Nintendo makes great content and it’s really fun to play so I can see the value compares to many other companies, actually I’m very selective to spend my money games from other companies because they’re boring even with the best graphics unless I’ve done a lot of research before hand.
Bowling and tennis are pretty much the same as the Wii version. Soccer field is way to small and each round will last 30ish seconds. The other events are pretty boring. For the price you pay for the game, its prob worth half that. Got boring after a week. More of a cash grab from Nintendo than an exciting game.
Side-note: my packaging was not perfect when it arrived which is unfortunate... but that doesn't take away from a great game.
By Theplaneguy aus on 6 May 2022