|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||Lanyardd, Holster, Spare o-ring, NITECORE GEM10UV|
|Manufacturer||Lumen Tactical LLC|
|Item Model Number||GEM10UV|
|Product Dimensions||13.49 x 1.57 x 1.57 cm; 66.34 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nitecore GEM10UV Gem Identification Flashlight with Ultraviolet LED, Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL ULTRAVIOLET LED - The GEM10UV is an ideal tool for amber and diamond identification. With its compact design, it is a perfect EDC light for law enforcement and security professionals regularly engaged in currency identification or forensic analys
- INFINITE BRIGHTNESS CONTROL - Get the exact brightness you desire without a fuss using the easily and infinitely adjustable rotary dial on the side of the light.
- EASY TO USE - Weighing only 2. 34 ounces (without battery) the GEM10UV's compact design and easy to use rotary switch make the light easy to operate with one hand, even wearing gloves.
- LONG RUNTIMES - With up to 500 hours on a single 18650 battery, the GEM10UV is ideal for professional use. The flashlight is also compatible with 2x CR123A batteries for an easily sourced alternative.
- Compact body measures 5. 31 inch and weighs 2. 34 oz without battery
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Jewelers, appraisers, and gemologists alike will find the GEM10UV an ideal tool for identifying and inspecting gemstones. A powerful ultraviolet LED makes the GEM10UV an ideal tool for amber and diamond identification. An innovative rotary switch allows you to easily select from infinite brightness outputs so you always have the right light for any gemstone. With its compact design, the GEM10UV is a perfect EDC light for law enforcement and security professionals regularly engaged in currency identification or forensic analysis. Weighing less than 3 ounces and marked with a measurement scale for quick size calculation, the GEM10UV will quickly become a valuable addition to any toolkit. Designed for professional use, the GEM10UV is powered by a single 18650 or two CR123A batteries and has a maximum runtime of 500 hours, ensuring your light will work as hard as you do! .