|Product Dimensions||5.99 x 2.44 x 1.37 cm; 26.08 Grams|
|Item Model Number||TIP SE|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Finish||HA III Hard Anodized|
|Cutting Diameter||0.96 Inches|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Assembled Diameter||0.96 Inches|
|Item Weight||26 g|
Nitecore Tip SE Gray 700 Lumen USB-C Rechargeable EDC Keychain Flashlight with LumenTac Keychain Light
- SUPER BRIGHT KEYCHAIN FLASHLIGHT- Doubling the power of the popular NITECORE Tip, the Tip SE reaches up to 700 lumen and over 100 yards in distance while maintaining the compact size and sleek design.
- ULTIMATE EDC FLASHLIGHT - Shorter than a car key and lighter than 1 oz, you can carry Tip SE on a keychain, in your pocket, or attach it to a backpack or cap bill with its removable clip. It is the ultimate high performance EDC flashlight.
- EASY TO OPERATE - Use the power switch to turn on/off and the mode switch to cycle through four brightnesses. Hold the mode at any time for instant turbo!
- USB RECHARGEABLE - with USB-C fast charging enjoy up to 50 hours run time per charge with a battery level and charging status indicator. When it is time to recharge, just connect it to any USB power source.
- NITECORE TIP SE BUNDLE- included are Nitecore Tip SE (grey), 2x key rings, key clasp, clip, and a LumenTac Keylight. (Note: USB Type-C Charging cable is sold separately and not included in the manufacturer package)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Nitecore SE's dual LEDs double the power to 700 lumen while maintaining the compact size and stylish design of the original Tip. That translates to over 100 yards of throw and illumination from a thumb-sized keychain light. The entire unit weighs less than a single ounce, so when paired with the included adjustable pocket clip, you have an ideal EDC companion. Here to stay is the intuitive dual button design making the Tip SE a must have accessory for any keychain, emergency kit, or outdoor set.
Its built-in USB-C fast charging capability fully juices the Tip SE in under 1.5 hours and provides over 50 hours of effective runtime per charge.The led underneath the power button functions as a battery level and charging status indicator. With multiple built-in charging safeguards and an IP54 weather resistant rating the Tip SE is very durable for daily use
* LED: 2x OSRAM P8 * Maximum Brightness: 700 lumens* Peak Beam Distance: 98 yards* Peak Beam Intensity: 2100 cd* IP Rating: IP54 * Impact Resistance: 1 m* Brightness & Runtimes:
++++ Turbo: 700 lumen / 15 min
++++ High: 180 lumen / 1 hr 30 min
++++ Mid: 30 lumen / 8 hr
++++ Low: 1 lumen / 50 hr
* Dimensions: L-2.36"xW-0.96"xH-0.54"
* Weight: 0.92oz
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Wow! What a tiny but fantastic powerhouse. This USB rechargeable light fits nicely on my keychain, and is in fact shorter, narrower and lighter than my car's remote key fob. We don't have car keys anymore. We all have remote key fobs. Most of these are similar in size and weight, so when I say this thing is lighter and smaller than the key fob, you know how small it is. The product description says it puts out 300 lumens on high, and 700 on turbo. I was a bit skeptical. I've seen lots of claims of lumens that were exaggerated. I turned it on, and cycled through low, medium and high. Low gave enough light to see your way in, say, a totally dark garage. Medium was bright enough to light up my fairly large garage so I could see everything. If I had to change a tire, I think I could do it with the medium setting, which is comfortably bright. The high setting lit up the whole space. 300 lumens? Yeah, I can believe it. In fact I own several 300-500 lumen hand held flashlights, and the light from the high setting measured up. My hand-held flashlights are 5-7 inch long and uses the latest LED technology! How did this little 2 inch, flat bodied key chain light manage to match them?? Next I held my breath and held down the button to the Turbo setting. Holy Solar Flare, Batman! My whole garage lit up like I had turned on a work light. It was BRIGHT!!
i am sure that the battery won't last super long on turbo. One reviewer said a bit over half an hour? But it was insane to have a key chain light, one that is so small, put out that amount of unbelievably lumens. If you like flashlights, if you want to have a light handy all the time that could light up the world, get this one!
Just a last word about this. My hand held flashlights all have variable focus. The few that don't, tend to put out a narrow beam that is like a light saber. I have no problem with this. In fact I love standing out in the dark and playing my light beams on distant trees and hillsides. The light from THIS little monster is non-adjustable, and it is relatively wide focus. So if you really wanted to change a tire or whatever, it does light up a wide area so you can work. But you can't narrow focus it. Not a big deal for me, just something you should know before buying.