No-Drill Mount for Ring Video Doorbell 3, Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus and Ring Video Doorbell 4
Enhance your purchase
- No-drill mount that lets you attach Ring Video Doorbell 3, Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus or Ring Video Doorbell 4 to your home without drilling.
- Weather-proof, durable mount that uses strong, non-damaging adhesive to keep your doorbell securely attached to the wall.
- Easily setup by adhering No-Drill Mount to your wall, and then attaching your Ring Video Doorbell 3, Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus or Ring Video Doorbell 4 to the No-Drill Mount and adhering to your wall.
- Easily remove the mount by detaching your Ring Video Doorbell 3, Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus or Ring Video Doorbell 4 from the mount and pulling down on the adhesive strips.
- Only works with Ring Video Doorbell 3, Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus and Ring Video Doorbell 4.
- Dimensions: 6.207cm x .46cm x 12.872cm
- Operating Conditions: -20°C - 70°C at 35% Humidity, Weather resistant
We want you to know
No-Drill Mount will be most effective on even and smooth surfaces. It may be difficult to adhere to brick, shingles, and rough stucco surfaces. It should not be mounted on glass. In all cases, the wall should be wiped clean before attaching the No-Drill Mount.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My recommendation is to make sure you fold the tabs behind the plate before screwing in the doorbell otherwise you'll have to unscrew and do it again. Don't peel the tape yet, get everything else done first (feed doorbell wire through the hole of the plate then into the camera). Once all of that is done and you've screwed the camera in, line it up where you want it to sit on your wall, CLEAN the wall/mounting area first from any dirt or dust. Let it dry, then peel the tape cover off, DO NOT PULL ON THE BLACK TABS UPWARD, it is part of the tape it'll end up peeling the tape off, just take the yellow tape cover off. Then stick the camera to the wall/mounting area and push firmly into the wall and hold for about 20 seconds.
After that keep holding and then pull off the black tabs I originally told you not to pull. Screw in the security screw if you havent already and you're good to go!