No-Drill Mount for Ring Video Doorbell 3 and Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus
- No-drill mount that lets you attach Ring Video Doorbell 3 or Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus to your home without drilling
- Weather-proof, durable mount that uses strong, non-damaging adhesive to keep your doorbell securely attached to the wall
- Easily setup by adhering No-Drill Mount to your wall, and then attaching your Ring Video Doorbell 3 or Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus to the No-Drill Mount and adhering to your wall
- Easily remove the mount by detaching your Ring Video Doorbell 3 or Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus from the mount and pulling down on the adhesive strips
- Only works with Ring Video Doorbell 3 or Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus
- Dimensions: 6.207cm x .46cm x 12.872cm
- Operating Conditions: -20°C - 70°C at 35% Humidity, Weather resistant
We want you to know
No-Drill Mount will be most effective on even and smooth surfaces. It may be difficult to adhere to brick, shingles, and rough stucco surfaces. It should not be mounted on glass. In all cases, the wall should be wiped clean before attaching the No-Drill Mount.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I cleaned the application area with rubbing alcohol, fan dried, then applied. However, the instructions are so unclear for installation but from what I could decipher from the hieroglyphics, you shouldn’t install when humidity is above 35%? So I waited for that. But the way it is written it might also mean it won’t last if humidity is ever above that. 3-days for the tape to fail in moderate weather and smash the corner of the ring camera is the definition of buyer's remorse
The XFasten Double Sided Acrylic Removable tape. It states sticks to brick and cement. I installed the no drill mount today adding the XFasten to the tape that is on the mount. I’ve opted to let it sit overnight to get a good adherence to the brick before securing the video doorbell.
If there are any changes, good or bad, I’ll update the post.