- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Nobsound Mini Bluetooth Power Amplifier; Stereo Hi-Fi Digital Amp 2.0 Channel 50W×2 with AUX/USB/Bluetooth Input; Wireless Audio Receiver; PC Sound Card with Power Supply (Black)
- This is Nobsound's new power amplifier in 2017. Based on our previous product, we enhance its output power and improve its functionality, while still keep its mini size and elegant design. Now there is an upgraded version NS-10G Pro, if you want purer Hi-Fi experience, please search ASIN: B07GB2ZFRR to try it.
- Despite its mini size(can be hold with one hand), the output power is improved to 100W(50W*2) with the upgraded chip. You will be amazed by its output power compared to its size when you see it.
- Supporting AUX/USB/Bluetooth input. You can enjoy your music in different ways. The Bluetooth function is also upgraded. Now it is more stable and faster.
- We need to mention that with the USB input, music can be played losslessly(Like connecting with a computer. By the way, you don't need to install a driver). You will be surprised by the sound quality.
- 30 days returning service and 3 months replacement service. 1 year warranty and life technical support. If you met any troubles or had any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.4 x 15.2 x 5 cm; 476.27 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Nobsound
- ASIN : B06Y67PZB1
- Item Model Number : GFJ058NEW
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Bluetooth Connection Distance: 10 meters or less
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Speaker Output Power: 50W*2
- AUX Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo audio input jack
- Power Supply: DC9V-24V
- Dimensions: (L)78 * (W)70 * (H)38mm
- Net Weight: 154g
- Package Weight: 0.36Kg
- 1 * Digital Amplifier
- 1 * AUX Input Line
- 1 * Recording Line
- 1 * USB Line
- 1 * Power Supply
- 1 * English Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Arrived quickly, was well packaged.
Top reviews from other countries
It does not distort at max volume - at all. Very clear. I'm driving 2 6x9 car speakers with it and it sounds very pleasing. If you wanted this to power some speakers at your desk it would do very well, USB audio in from your computer and you're on your way. This may or may not be enough for a party, depends how old you are. But it is cheap enough it is worth consideration, if not a try.
I have to add an edit here. After using this amp for a couple if weeks I can now say this isn't a bug, or a 1 off thing. This amp does not have enough power to power very heavy bass at max volume. It is still clean and very good if you keep the volume below max. I would take my phone up to max, then click one down and that was good for most songs, however most rap or heavy metal would make it shut off and turn back on.
Now for the fun part. Every time it turns on it tells you what input it is on. So it would turn off and come back on and I would hear "A U X mode", then the music would resume. Then it would shut off again after a beat, and repeat. It wasn't until I realized it was the bass and turned down the volume that this finally stopped. Otherwise it would do that through the whole song.
So I still stand by this amp if you're using it in your office or somewhere where it's not going to be turned up too high, or you don't listen to bass heavy songs. If you do, look for more power.
There is a 100 watt stereo amp on Amazon for 75 or 80$ and it is very good (it has eq on it and everything), but also does the same thing. It is just much louder before it starts cutting out. And thankfully it's not a digital input so it just shuts off and turns back on and starts playing right away.
Sound quality is better than I expected. Paired with ok speakers (I'm using ones from an RCA surround sound for testing) it'll sound better than your average amplified stereo speakers for PC or a car stereo in a cheap vehicle or audio off a TV. Comparable to a cheap soundbar.
Sound volume is acceptable for an indoor room. It's loud enough, but doesn't quit go to that point of being almost too loud where you feel like you're "cranking it up". This is where you realize how many different things "50 watts" can mean in audio. This thing is not going to put out 50 watts continuous per channel. The power supply is only good for 60 watts in total. I'm thinking it's closer to 10 watts per channel... which is ok for indoor listening if you don't want it blasting.
Bluetooth range for me is fine. I can get at least 25 feet away on the same floor, or be on the upper floor over it and it's still good. If something metal like a fridge or furnace is between you and the receiver, that'll really kill the range.
I bought this to have a bluetooth receiver for music in a washroom. For this the volume, range, and sound quality is perfectly acceptable and about what I expected for the price. The sound quality is a bit better than I anticipated, the volume a bit lower, and the bluetooth range dead on.
Regardless, worked fine for a few days and then lost the ability to lower the volume, it's now full blast or nothing. Have tried contacting them multiple times with no return email or call.
Their website stresses they are very customer oriented and return emails in 24 hours, this is total crap! They haven't contacted me at all, despite numerous attempts!!
Stay away from Doukaudio!!
(Mine came with 5A power supply, USB A to micro cable, rca to 1/8” male and 1/8” m to m)
The giant gold plated output jacks are also a nice touch, allowing banana jacks or large AWG wire to be used.
Then throw in Bluetooth? Unless this thing dies in the next 30 days there’s no way I can complain.
Volume control feels smooth like silk.
Windows audio via USB, connected seamlessly.