|Product Dimensions||3.54 x 0.96 x 0.96 cm; 3.5 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||9.6 millimetres|
|Assembled Length||35.4 millimetres|
|Assembled Width||9.6 millimetres|
|Number of Items||24|
|Type of Bulb||Led, Halogen|
|Incandescent equivalent||10 Watts|
|Average Life||20000 Hours|
|Item Weight||3.5 g|
Rayhoo 10pcs G4 Base 24 LED Light Bulb Lamp 1.5 Watt AC/DC 12V 10-20V Non-dimmable Equivalent to 10W T3 Halogen Track Bulb Replacement 360° Beam Angle(Warm White 2800-3200K)
Enhance your purchase
|Bulb shape size||T3|
About this item
- Note tip : Size: 9mm*35mm, Please note that this bulb is a little larger than a traditional halogen bulb. Please refer to the second picture for details. This bulb ONLY used for 12 volts(AC12V and DC12V) lighting appliance.Non dimmable, please don't use them with dimmer or unstable 12 volts, or the bulbs will flicker or make noise.
- Technical Features : Watts: 1.5W LED bulb Equivalent to 10W T3 Halogen Bulb, Volts: AC/DC 12V, Warm White 3000K. If you use this bulb to replace the halogen lamp and the bulb are blinking (flickering) after installtion; there are two way to aviod flickering: 1. Change your transformer to LED driver; 2. Keep one halogen lamp it your light system, don't all install led.
- Application : Easy Installation:Standard G4 base,can be easily fitted instead of ordinary halogen bulbs.G4 LED light bulbs are used for landscape lighting, RV,courtyard, garden, puck lights, under cabinet lighting, post lights, recessed light and etc. Attention: Humid environment, like pathway, patio, sailing boat, will shorten the lifespan of this bulbs, please avoid as much as possible
- Friendly Customer Service : If the G4 LED bulbs are damaged during shipping or after installation, Please feel free to contact us, If you have any issues with the product, we will be pleased to assist you.we will be in touch within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specification: * Undimmable light * Chips:3014X24 * Size: Diameter 10(mm) x Height 35.4(mm) * Material:transparent silica gel Material * Weight:5g * Life: above 20000 hours * Lumen:120-140 lm * Color Temperature: Warm White 2800K-3200K * Application:Domestic Lighting * Power:1.5W * Lamp holder:G4 * CE,RoHs certification Package Include: 10x G4 Base LED Light Bulb 10V-20V
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Pros; The size fit perfect. The light levels are not as bright as the halogens (perhaps 80%) but still quite acceptable. Pins fit perfectly.
* At least for our installation, all 10 of the bulbs have an annoying flicker of about 60hz (60 cycles per sec). It is the type of flicker when one uses a non-dimmable LED in a dimmed setting, although with a much faster flicker. have tested the outlets with a volt meter and am reading 12.4v. During daylight hours it is not too bad, but at night it drives my wife crazy.. says the bulbs have to be sent back.
* I question if these bulbs are really only 1.5w. They still run quite warm when compared to all the other LED bulbs I have used in the past. Not as hot as the halogen, but at least 60% as hot. So I bet they are still using quite a bit of energy.
Anyway, I hope the vendor contacts me for suggestions to try to get the flicker to stop. Like to keep them, but the flicker is a deal breaker.
Update 2/26/20; Have not heard back from vendor, but in digging through more product reviews (look at the 1 and 2 star reviews) many people are having this 'flicker' problem. On many of those reviews the vendor has responded to; A). Replace the ballast on the light fixture with one compatible with LED bulbs (this is something not really practical to do) B). Insert at least 1 std bulb back into the string of bulbs.
I have inserted one of the original bulbs back into the string. This did eliminate the flickering, I will decide if I can live with this solution or return these bulbs and seek another source for bulbs that do not flicker.
Note: I see many other vendors LED bulbs has the same 'flicker' problem in the reviews.. even when the bulbs boast that that are 'no-flicker' bulbs as a selling point (to which some reviewers cite that prod info is an outright lie). So short story... based on reviewing other same size LED bulbs, seems that none of the others are 'flicker free' either.