|Product Dimensions||18.03 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 22.68 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Nasal Aspirator|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||No Additional Hygiene Filters|
|Item Weight||22.7 g|
Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida The Snotsucker by Fridababy – and Registry Essential
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HYGIENIC: Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace filter after every use.
- COMFORTABLE + NON-INVASIVE: NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the babys nostril for gentle snotsucking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: BPA + Phthalate-free. Suitable for ages 0 to 9 years
- BABY REGISTRY ESSENTIAL: Includes 1 NoseFrida and 4 Hygiene Filters
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nosefrida The Snotsucker is an easy, natural way to keep baby snot free. Just use your own suction to draw mucus out of the baby's nose. The disposable filters prevent any bacterial transfer. It is risk-free, more effective than a bulb aspirator and easy to clean. Use one to keep your toddler's nose free from any congestion.Features:Non-invasiveBPA and phthalate freeEasy to clean, top-rack safeHygienic due to the integrated filters (4 included)Made in SwedenProduct Dimensions: 7.1 x 3 x 1 inches; 0.2 ounces. Directions-toss the used filter. Take the pieces apart and wash with soap and water. Clean thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol. Firmly snap the dry pieces together, add a new filter and wait for the click. You are now ready for your next call of duty
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's so easy to use, easy to clean and works every time.
Our little one can breathe without any more difficulties.
One of the best and favourite product I've ever bought.
Top reviews from other countries
What I like about it:
- You don’t have to insert it far into the nostril, just at the edge
- It has a filter to prevent bacteria travelling from your mouth. There are 3 extra filters in the package
- You can rinse it easily after use (which you should)
What I don't like about it:
- No baby would like you suctioning their nose, so they will cry!
Should you buy it?
- YES, definitely
- To make mucus softer, you can use Saline nasal drops before using the aspirator
If you've found this review to be helpful, please click yes :)
We use the nose drops before, which definitely help loosen up everything. 2 drops, wait a few minutes and then see what comes out.
Anyone grossed out by the thought of sucking up a mouth full of it, don’t be. There is no chance you can get any of the in your mouth. Not possible.
I brought the spare filters but I doubt i’ll ever use them. I just wash out the plastic bit after each use.
Using the snot sucker is easy. Stick it in bambino's nose and suck out the other end. Make sure you have the sponge filter attached as otherwise gooey baby snot comes your way! It is useful to suck out a large amount of bogeys and help clear up the little one's nose. It must feel funny for them as they don't always like it, but as my bambino got older and realises what the snot sucker is, he calls for it when his nose is bunged. So it's a nice bonding experience too, father and son snot removal.
Main thing is it works great and will definitely help your child during the winter months when we all get ill!