|Product Dimensions||25.91 x 22.61 x 15.24 cm; 998 Grams|
|Item Weight||998 g|
|Item Model Number||C3|
|Date First Available||25 February 2019|
Nulaxy Laptop Stand, Ergonomic Aluminum Laptop Computer Stand, Detachable Laptop Riser Notebook Holder Stand Compatible with MacBook Air Pro, Dell XPS, HP, Lenovo More 10-15.6" Laptops A- Space Grey
- 【Broad Compatibility】: Nulaxy C3 Laptop Stand is compatible with all laptops from 10-15.6 inches, such as MacBook 12/ 13, MacBook Air 13, Macbook Pro 13/ 15, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS, HP, ASUS, Lenovo ThinkPad, Acer, Chromebook and other notebook PC computer sizes between in 10-15.6 inches. Note: IT IS NOT DESIGNED for 17” LAPTOP, but (ASIN: B077B9W343) is perfect for 10-17.3'' Laptops.
- 【Ergonomic Riser】: The MacBook stand works as a raiser to elevate the laptop screen to 6’’ for a perfect eye level, fixes your posture and help to reduce neck pain, back pain and eye strain. Creating extra space and to work more ergonomically. Note: You may feel the stand wobbling while you are typing on laptop keyboard, we strongly recommend to use this stand with an external Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse.)
- 【Sturdy & Protective】: The laptop computer stand is made of premium 5mm aluminum alloy, which is quite sturdy, supports up to 8.8 lbs (4kg) weight on top, with large rubber pads on the top surface to hold your laptop stable in place and maximum protect your device from any scratches and sliding.
- 【Detachable & Simple Installation】: This computer stand for laptop can be conveniently disassembled into 3 parts for compact storage. You can easily reassemble it again with one step installation.
- 【Heat Dissipation】: Aluminum alloy material acts as thermal pads to helps the cooling your laptop. The forward-tilt angle and open design offers great ventilation and airflow to prevent your notebook from overheating.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nulaxy Stands Series was designed for your daily life, we are establishing Stand’s family which include cell phone stand, tablet stand, laptop stand, and more new designs are coming.
Have you ever sit in front of your laptop, working for long hours, feeling pain on your neck and back? Wanna get rid of the bad posture while using laptop?
This is probably the laptop stand you have been looking for. You will never know how you need this until you own it.
Nulaxy C3 laptop stand tilts the laptop slightly forward, which brings the screen closer for clearer and more comfortable viewing. With the laptop raised and an external keyboard and mouse in place, the sleek stand transforms any desk or table into an optimal, ergonomic workspace for laptop users.
- Premium Aluminum alloy and open design allows airflow and cooling for laptop.
- Raises the laptop screen height to 6 inches for best ergonomics.
- Aluminum precision finish provides superior look and feel.
- Sturdy and strong enough to hold laptops up to 8.8lbs (4kg) in weight.
Nulaxy C3 Laptop Stand elevates your laptop screen height to 6 inches for best ergonomics, you can keep your laptop at appropriate distance from your eyes. And also ergonomically fix your posture while working on the laptop.
Anti-slip Silicone Pads
Large Anti-slip Silicone pads on the top and bottom keep your laptop in place and maximum protect it from any unwanted scratches.
Best Heat Dissipation
Forward tilt and the open style design allows for best airflow to keep your laptop cooler.
Only one step installation, just insert A into B and secure them into place.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thinking of buying another one for work.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Seems a bit too high to my taste. check the height before buying to see if it suits your sitting area.
2. I have a dell Inspiron 15.6'' - the back of the laptop "sticks" out from the back of the stand, and if I open the screen too much, the laptop losses its balance and falls. Might be better for smaller laptops.