|Web Browser Included||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Package Dimensions||17.78 x 8.64 x 6.86 cm; 67.75 Grams|
|Item Weight||67.6 g|
|Date First Available||22 November 2019|
Nulaxy Phone Holder for Car, No Obstruction View Dashboard Windshield Car Phone Mount Strong Suction with Extra Gel Pad for iPhone 11 Pro Max/11/XS Max, Galaxy S10, Google Pixel 3 XL Other 4.7''- 6.5“
- Easy Mount and Set Up: Quick release button allows one hand operation of installing or removing the phone.
- No Obstruction and Better View: The arm is adjustable to keep the phone below your dashboard; the mount is rotatable for an ideal viewing angle.
- Strong Suction and Sturdy: Innovative suction cup with thicker upgraded sticky gel for more reliable suction to car dashboard or windshield. An extra gel pad is enclosed for car with textured surface dashboard.
- Wide Compatibility: Can install both on Dashboard (recommended for safety) or Windshield; the mount is compatible with most phones like iPhone 11/11Pro Max/XR/X/Xs Max/8 Plus,Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus/10 9, and other 4.7-6.5 inch phones.
- Buy with Nulaxy Assurance: Nulaxy is a brand paying attention to each details. We are proud to offer a one year warranty and hassle free replacement to our customers.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nulaxy Car Phone Mount, Dashboard Windshield Car Phone Holder with Strong Sticky Gel Suction Cup, Dashboard Pad, Never Block Driving View & Air Vent, Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max / 11 / XS Max / XS / 8 / 7 , 4.5-6.5” Phones
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But just now almost 3 months after I bought it it broke.
Since I got it has been in the same spot in my car windshield, just now the ball where it turn just broke without any special reason.
Top reviews from other countries
The Short: Great product that does what it’s advertised to do! If you are looking for a solid phone holder that you can mount on your smoothish dash without having to permanently stick some metal base on your dash look no further! If you are looking for a windshield mount then you will want to continue on into the long review.
The Long: Full disclosure, I received this product for free to write a review on it. That said my review is still fully honest as I have no other affiliation with this company and my receiving this product for free was not based on a promise for a great review. In fact I was very clear with them that my review would be true and based on my testing of the product.
Now that we have that over with on to the long review.
Let’s start with what phone, Samsung Galaxy S9+, and what vehicles I tested this product in, one was a 2011 F150 and the other was a 2018 Subi Outback. Both vehicles had different results but in both cases I was easily able to find a solution that worked.
Weak points of this product, if we can really call them weak.
1) You will need a smoothish dash in order for this gel like suction cup to work. I have a close up photo of my smoothish Subi dash for your reference. It works amazingly well on this textured dash. Sadly the dash of my F150 is very textured and the cup would not stick to that. Three solutions if your dash is very textured: 1) Stick it in the gauge area like I did, see photos. This worked great and did not obstruct my view of my gauges at all. 2) Use the permanent metal plate and stick that to your dash. This is included in the purchase in case you end up needing it. 3) Windshield mount the unit.
2) Windshield mounting. Obviously this suction cup mounts to the windshield amazingly well and is very strong. The down side here depends on pitch of your vehicles windshield. My truck is more vertical of a windshield and it worked great on that windshield. My Subi however is pitched more aggressively and when using this product on the windshield I was maxing out the phone holder’s deflection in order for it to work. Did it work? Absolutely, but if your windshield is pitched very hard you might have issues.
1) This unit is crazy flexible in what surfaces it can be mounted to and what angles it can be mounted in. Meaning it should work in most vehicles without having to permanently stick anything to your vehicle. This is a huge plus to me as I do not want to modify my vehicles interior in anyway and I want to be able to use this holder in multiple vehicles.
2) The gel like suction cup is amazing! It really holds to most surfaces really well and can be cleaned if your cars are dusty inside like mine. Simply run the suction cup under some water to rinse away the dirt and dust, let it air dry, and bam it’s just like new and super sticky! Great feature if you plan to use it in multiple vehicles and move it back and forth.
3) The phone holder itself holds the phone very well. It uses some sort of ratcheting system that allows you to really squeeze the sides in and onto the phone to hold it in place. When you are ready to remove the phone you simply press the button on the back, see photo, and it springs open to release the phone. I really like this over other holder designs that use just spring tension to hold the phone in place. To me this is stronger and more secure.
3.5) The phone holder also worked with my wife’s phone and she has a pop socket on it. This really impressed me. The jaw is large enough and the ratchet system strong enough that even with the pop socket on the back of her phone we were able to slide it in and clamp it down.
4) When you use the dash mount option its design moves the phone down and out of your view of the road. This is a fantastic feature! I can easily see and access my phone all while still being able to see the entire road in front of me.
5) Lastly I was very pleased that I can still access my charge port on my phone while mounted. I am sure most designs take this into account but wanted to make sure I mentioned this feature.