Other Sellers on Amazon
OKIOLABS OKIOCAM S USB 2-in-1 Webcam and Document Camera for Distance Learning, Video Conferencing, Remote Working, Stop Motion, Time Lapse, Overhead Video Recording, Super High Definition 1440p
Enhance your purchase
|Video capture resolution||1440p|
|Form factor||Ultra Compact|
About this item
- 2-in-1 webcam & document camera: use it as a standard front-facing webcam for conference calls or recording online lectures, or use it as a document camera when you need to demonstrate solutions to difficult problems using a pen and paper, share an important page of a book, or show crafts & 3D objects in great detail.
- Plug and play: OKIOCAM S works with video conferencing and recording tools without the need for the additional driver.
- Compatible with popular video conferencing/recording tools: Google Meet, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Mac FaceTime, native Windows Camera app, native Chromebook Camera app, and Mac QuickTime player.
- Compact, light, and highly adjustable: easy to carry at 0.59lbs (269g) with retractable arm and foldable magnetic baseplate. The unique structure of multi-jointed arm and rotatable camera head makes it possible to capture images and videos from all angles.
- Works on Windows PC, Mac, and Chromebook. Camera sensor up to 1920x1440 pixels; up to 30fps at 1920x1080p. Detachable arm and base. Detachable camera head. Glass fiber reinforced arm. Made in Taiwan.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.6 x 8 x 4.1 cm; 269 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 December 2019
- Manufacturer : OKIOLABS
- ASIN : B0827LLG8P
- Item Model Number : OKL-S1
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,780 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When it comes to video, flexibility equals possibility.
OKIOCAM is a face-down USB camera with adjustable arm stand. The webcam on your laptop can only take photos or videos of whoever (or whatever) is looking at it. That means lots of faces and heads! But when you want to do more than wave, OKIOCAM can easily help you to visualize your roaming creativity!
With its unique multi-jointed arm stand, ultra-thin foldable baseplate, and swivel camera head, OKIOCAM facilitates shooting from a variety of angles and for different sized objects. It’s perfect for shooting worksheets, documents, books, crafts, STEM projects, and 3D objects. Best of all, OKIOCAM is totally hands-free!
Compact. Foldable. Portable: When folded, OKIOCAM fits easily into a laptop case or backpack.
One button auto-adjust: Press the gray button on the camera head to automatically adjust focus, exposure, and white balance.
Detachable camera head.
Features for education users (teachers and students): OKIOCAM works seamlessly with Chromebook and many popular learning platforms, including G Suite for Education, Google Hangouts, Flipgrid, and Skype.
OKIOCAM Time-Lapse App: Students can easily record their working process for assignments or projects such as 3-5 minutes of math calculation, 15 minutes of writing, or 30 minutes of hands-on STEM activities. Time-lapse dramatically reduces the video length, making it easier and faster to watch the student processes. Perfect for Flipgrid!
Included Education Kit Software: OKIOCAM Snapshot and Recorder / OKIOCAM Time-Lapse / OKIOCAM for Google Slides, Docs, Sheets, and Forms / OKIOCOM Button Driver / Stay tuned for more...
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's also come in handy as my son is at university but sometimes post arrives for him here, so he gets me to open it and scan it to send it to him easily. Not to mention those government & local council forms where, instead of letting you do the entire thing online, they want you to download and print a pdf then either send it through the post or scan it and email it to them.
This also has the advantage of video capture so that you can use it for zoom or even for doing small demonstrations, e.g. I showed my son how to easily cut cauliflower into florets by placing a chopping board underneath the camera and making a short video.
What I didn’t realise was that you have to download their software in order to be able to use the camera/visualiser. It says just plug in and play but that isn’t completely accurate.
Once you have downloaded the software from their website, you can then use the camera on any program.
I was hoping to be able to record demos but I’m still struggling on how to transfer them so that the file can be recognised in other programs.
I want my money back but doubt they’ll refund based on the fact it works, but it’s a terrible product.
I saved the chrome extension as a bookmark on my work laptop - plug in via usb, open the bookmark, wait 10 seconds for the slow computer / wifi and you're good to go.
Massively useful for teaching, I found both in and out of the classroom (remote learning etc).
Steep price point but worth the investment long-term if you can keep good care of your tools.