|Mfg Recommended age||6 year and up|
|Manufacturer reference||5D Diamond Painting-0106-1223|
|Package Dimensions||32.2 x 28 x 4 cm; 475 Grams|
OPount 77 Pieces Full Range of Cross Stitch Starter Kit with 5 Pieces Embroidery Hoop, 50 Color Embroidery Thread, 2 Pieces Reserved Adia and 20 Pieces Cross Stitch Tool Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size: Embroidery hoop use dimensions: 6.1 inch (15.5cm), 6.7 inch (17cm), 7.8 inch (20cm), 9 inch (23cm), 10.2 inch (26cm); aida cloth: 12 x 18inch
- Package includes: 5 Pieces 5 sizes bamboo embroidery hoop, 50 colors embroidery thread, 2 piece white adia cloth, 20 pieces tools
- Features: Made of natural bamboo, non-distorting, non-fading, the embroidered cloth is tightened via the bamboo's natural stretch
- The most full range of embroidery starter kit includes all tools you need to embroider; you can do a nice embroidery working with this embroidery starter kit
- Enjoying the DIY embroidery process, completing the work with love and give it as a gift to your family or friend, that will be a meaningful experience
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OPount embroidery starter kit contain plastic embroidery hoop, threads, reserve aida and cross stitch tool kit for embroidery.
Material of embroidery hoops: Natural bamboo
5 Different sizes embroidery hoop suitable for different sized embroidered cloth, enough to meet your requirement
Cross stitch tool kit including 30 pieces 3 sizes embroidery needles, 12 pieces floss bobbins, 4 pieces cross stitch needle-threading tools, 1 pair of scissors, 1 thimble, 1 untwist tool
How to use:
Step1: Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop
Step2: Flat the cloth and tighten the screw
Step3: Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws
Step4: Start your journey of DIY embroidery
1 x 15.5cm Embroidery Hoop
1 x 17cm Embroidery Hoop
1 x 20cm Embroidery Hoop
1 x 23cm Embroidery Hoop
1 x 26cm Embroidery Hoop
50 x Colored Threads
2 x 14 Count White Cotton Aida
10 x 22# Embroidery Needles
10 x 24# Embroidery Needles
10 x 26# Embroidery Needles
12 x Floss Bobbins
4 x Cross Stitch Needle-Threading Tool
1 x Scissors
1 x Thimble
1 x Untwist Tool
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all would buy again.