- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.80 delivery
Oculus Quest 2 Fit Pack with Two Alternate-Width Facial Interfaces and Light Blockers - VR
Order within 1 hr and 47 mins
- Interchangeable facial interfaces allow you to find your ideal fit
- Wider and narrower options increase or reduce padding between your face and the headset
- The facial interfaces are made from the same premium materials as the standard interface
- Silicone light blockers prevent excess light from entering around the nose
- Made for Oculus Quest 2 VR headset, sold separately
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 16 x 10.41 cm; 86.18 Grams
- Release date : 10 November 2020
- ASIN : B08F5VVTXQ
- Item Model Number : 301-00374-01
- Best Sellers Rank: 398 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for Oculus Quest 2, this pack includes a pair of light blockers and two alternative-width facial interfaces for various face shapes. The wider interface reduces foam around the face for a more accommodating fit. The narrow interface increases foam to provide more padding, structure and support. The light blockers reduce light from entering around the nose area, creating an even more immersive VR experience. All pieces are interchangeable and made with the same breathable foam and medical-grade silicone as the standard fit.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Now, I don't know if it's the material of the interface itself, the chemicals that they could've used when making this and some residue was left, or something else altogether. As someone who's never experienced an allergic reaction, this is quite scary and new, so I wanted to let people know that they should use with caution and maybe clean the interface with something not harmful before and after use.
In the box, you do get the 2 sizes of Oculus head sets and the Oculus eye pieces assisted blackouts, they all fit fine.
However, there are very slight differences in the padding on the alternative headsets not really noticeable to make any big difference to the size of your face. The eye pieces, I am using them, but do not make much of a difference. Do not buy if you plan to wear glasses or buy prescription lenses as they wont work.
Overall they are quite expensive for what your getting. There are alternatives on the market, ones that do not absorb your sweat as these do.
It is what it says on the box, at a premium price!
I couldn’t use the light blockers as I have prescription lenses fitted but they look well made.
In summary if you have a wider or thinner head and have comfort issues with your Quest 2 these are definitely worth the money.