- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com.au price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oculus Quest 2 Carrying Case for Lightweight, Portable Protection - VR
- Premium custom carrying case for Oculus Quest 2 with durable protection
- Fits the Oculus Quest 2 headset, controllers, charging cable and power adapter
- Custom inlay and molding keep all parts neatly organized
- Additional space included for the Elite Strap or Elite Strap with battery
- Soft, easy-carry handle offers comfortable portability whether you’re at home or travelling
- Made for Oculus Quest 2 VR headset, sold separately
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 35.05 x 21.34 x 13.72 cm; 498.95 Grams
- Release date : 17 November 2020
- ASIN : B08F5VCNCY
- Item Model Number : 301-00369-01
- Best Sellers Rank: 74 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for Oculus Quest 2, this lightweight case provides sturdy protection, whether you’re at home or on the go. The padded interior fits the headset with optional Elite Strap or Elite Strap With Battery, and moulded rubber dividers hold the two Touch controllers, charging cable and power adapter.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have my headset modded with the DAS deluxe strap, and this manages to fit the combo in, but its a tight squeeze.
It's a bit costy, but its a good buy in my opinion.
I initially came here to give this a 4 star review but after typing my thoughts I think 3 1/2 would be more appropriate. It feels so close to perfection though, I like it.