Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset - 128GB
Order within 9 hrs and 6 mins
- All-in-one VR: No PC. No wires. No limits. Oculus Quest is an all-in-one gaming system built for virtual reality. Now you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
- Oculus Touch Controllers: Arm yourself with the award-winning Oculus Touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grabs appear in VR with intuitive, realistic precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game
- Easy set up: The world is your arcade. Set up is easy whether you’re at home or someplace new. Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting in spaces big or small.
- Incredible VR Games: Stop watching games and step into them. Whether you’re dodging spells or slashing through enemy hordes, you’ve never been this close to the action.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oculus Quest is an all-in-one gaming system for virtual reality. No wires. No PC. Just set up with the Oculus mobile app, and you're free to explore VR from almost anywhere. Sensors inside the headset precisely track your movements and instantly translate them into VR, while helping you steer clear of nearby objects. And with Oculus Touch controllers, your hands are in the game, so you can see your every gesture and feel the power of every impact. Take VR gaming to the next level. And everywhere else. Setup requires an iPhone(iOS 10 or higher) or Android(6.0 Marshmallow or higher) smartphone, the Oculus App (free download), 802.11 b/g/n wireless Internet access, and an Oculus account.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared to the CV1, the major improvements are:
- Much improved internal lens reflections (causing 'god rays').
- Improved screen resolution (now 1600 x 1440 per eye) OLED technology.
- Ergonomic audio porting in ears (tradeoff with some sound quality, standard wired headphones can be connected if needed).
- Completely tether-less operation (this cannot be overstated). Very good hand controller tracking.
- Slightly added weight (measured 578 grams).
- Oculus Quest store titles appear to cost slightly more than the Oculus PC VR store.
The build quality is excellent, we're talking Apple-quality fit and finish here. Longevity looks decent, but with VR moving at such a rapid place I think the hardware probably will easily last 3-4 years (until the next Quest comes along).
What makes the magic happen is the software, at the present time (May 2019) the Oculus home screen has a clean design. I'm glad that Oculus did not implement the Oculus Home environment in their tethered VR system (I think it is simply useless and unnecessary).
At release time, there is a good selection of titles and will surely be much better in the following years,
Pros (compared to Rift):
- Less god rays
- Better resolution (text is really easy to read)
- Amazing portability
- Honestly, none in my time using it.
I don’t regret this purchase though, here’s why.
Mark Zuckerberg , the founder of oculus and his team have Been working very hard on the software for this headset and getting games to the system and it’s paying off.
Oculus link is out (they’re working on a guaranteed 5m cable).
Hand tracking is out, a bit buggy but will get there (it’s in it’s experimental phase)
The guardian is fantastic, basically an invisible wall you customise so you don’t hit any walls or furniture.
The tracking of the controllers is 98% only had an issue here and there whilst playing beatsaber when your controller moves outside the scope of the cameras on the headset, which is rare as they are a wide angle.
The amount of games over the last month that this snapdragon processor can handle is crazy (Samsung galaxy s8 processor)
Since it is a phone processor... they do compensate some games graphically e.g textures are smoothed on some games. But it makes up for it in gameplay.
There are a few free games to get you started after the hefty price (the price here is actually pretty good, you can get a better price around Boxing Day or Black Friday due to the nature of these events).
The main negative I have is that it is front heavy, I bought a silicone face cover for it, rechargeable batteries for the controllers and a cover for the lenses while not in use (the sun can damage the oled display)
Overall it is a 8.5/10
I without having any know;edge of what else was out there decided to also buy the quest over the rift only because it was wireless, If you buy the quest you have to buy the add on battery for it, games like dead and buried 2 will consume the short battery life on it, With a cord attached its a poor mans rift while playing.
Playing games that require you to move a lot take your focus from the need to stay in a confined area and destruction of a cord is assured, Less than 2 hours playing dead and buried 2 i head butted the wall twice, Went to lean on objects that where a figment of the virtual world causing me to fall on walls and tables, yeah i know funny as hell as long as noone sees yo do it right?
Both times i though for sure i would have damaged the oculus but fortune in my favor it held up to it, I had a sore nose for 3 days so it was no bump,still a little sore ATM.
Anyway, You don`t have to buy head phones,Mic is built in but its pretty crappy. Extra battery a must have.
The guardian works awesomely but again in a confined room you will forget it as you become more emersed in the game your playing , So do yourself a favor and keep checking where your at inside the guardian often,your going to get hurt unless all the games you play are stationary, Even then you bound to lean on something thats not there.
These are the pit falls.
Enough of my ramblings, Short story short, Stay wireless, while playing motion games, More power for the short battery life on the oculus and enjoy the hell out of it.