- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com.au price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oculus Link Virtual Reality Headset Cable for Quest 2 and Quest - 5M (16 ft) - PC VR
- This premium fibre-optic cable delivers exceptional performance for PC VR gaming on your Quest and Quest 2 while powering the headset
- Oculus Link connects Oculus Quest and Quest 2 to a gaming PC, giving you access to a wide range of Oculus Rift apps and games
- Optimal length reaches 5 metres (16 feet), providing a best-in-class experience with flexible, lightweight durability
- High-quality spiral shielding doubles as grounding and ensures a consistent and robust connection
- Made for Oculus Quest and Quest 2 VR headsets, sold separately.
- Compatible gaming PC required, not included. See Oculus website for PC compatibility specifications
- Facebook account required
- Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) for setup
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 16.1 x 4.7 x 15.8 cm; 258.55 Grams
- Release date : 3 November 2020
- ASIN : B081SHD773
- Item Model Number : 301-00311-01
- Best Sellers Rank: 19 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 5-metre (16 foot) USB 3 Type-C cable connects your Quest or Quest 2 to a compatible gaming PC, letting you access a wide range of PC VR games from the action-packed Oculus Rift library. The lightweight, flexible design provides a best-in-class experience. Content, PC and VR headset not included.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As it happens, it does work well! I did the speed test and it came back at 2.1 to 2.2gbps or whatever the unit of measurement was.
It doesn't click nicely into the port on my PC but does when I plug that end into the Quest 2. Yet other cables do click firmly into my PC. So I've strapped it to other cables coming out of my PC so that it doesn't get nudged out.
It works well. This is a review of the cable and not PC Link but the image quality is impeccable and the latency is no different to playing natively on the Quest 2's build in CPU.
Being tethered isn't ideal but it's a lot better than the triple thickness cable on the Vive. If you use your brain, you can put the cable over your shoulder and down your back in such a way that it doesn't inhibit game play. I tend to turn with the pad anyway so I'm always facing in one direction (in the real world) and the cable behind me has no impact.
One thing to note, the battery still drains when playing with this cable. The USB port can't provide enough power to run the headset so some drain will occur, only no where near as great when running on battery alone.
It doesn't get a 5 star review due to the disgraceful pricing, but would if half the price.