- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD - Nintendo Switch
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$7.95 (16%)|
- Stranger You can play through the game as a pacifist, capturing enemies and tying them up for greater rewards. Stranger himself is a troubled character, with a mysterious secret and an uncompromising approach to his mission. His Western aesthetic and dry wit make him an endearing character but he has no desire to be your friend - there’s a job to do!
- Live Ammo A bounty hunter who refuses to use guns needs an alternative. Stranger’s solution is to round up various types of critters and launch them at his enemies from his crossbow. Some types are angry little balls of fur and teeth, others are electrified, pack stingers, hit with a thud or have various other painful forms of punishment for Stranger’s unfortunate bounty.
- Unique switching viewpoint between first and third person Innovative mix of shooter, platformer and puzzle genres Compelling central character Endearing supporting cast Live Ammo system of hunting critters to use as ammunition Pacifist style gameplay is rewarded with higher bounties
- Load times are practically instant between areas Gyroscopic aim controls New graphics renderer 60fps, at native resolutions Modernised (optional) first person controls
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unique Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath features a unique hybrid viewpoint that the player switches between first and third person at will, depending on their situation. First person for combat situations, third person for world traversal.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|