|Package Dimensions||23.8 x 20 x 7.8 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Weight||454 g|
100 Colors Art Markers Set, Ohuhu Dual Tips Coloring Brush Fineliner Color Marker Pens, Water Based Marker for Calligraphy Drawing Sketching Coloring Book Bullet Journal Art Project for (100 Colors)
- ✎ FLEXIBLE DUAL TIPS: These dual tipped marker pens are a must-have for your next masterpiece. Use the brush tip for coloring, shading, and blending, and the fine tip for smaller details. You can do it all with one marker!
- ✎ 100 GORGEOUS COLORS: You've never had a marker set quite this diverse. You'll get a huge range of vibrant, highly-pigmented colors. Each set includes primary colors and complementary colors, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork.
- ✎ FAST DRYING: Easily layer and mix different colors without worrying about smudges and blotches
- ✎ STAY NICE AND ORGANIZED: Keep your marker pens organized in the included container! The handy barrel organizes the markers so that they're ready to go when inspiration strikes. Color-coded caps make choosing the right color easy.
- ✎ DRAWING, CALLIGRAPHY, AND MORE: The Ohuhu 100-color Marker Pen Set can do it all. It's perfect for drawing, illustrations, calligraphy, card making, stamping, color books, and anything else you might dream up. No matter your needs, these markers have got you covered!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ohuhu 100-color Marker Pen Set is perfect for artists, illustrators, animators, interior designers, architects, children, or anyone looking to tap into their right brain.These markers come in a wide variety of striking, vivid colours spanning the entire colour spectrum. Use the colour-coded caps to make your selection!
|36 Colors Dual Tip Art Marker||60 Colors Dual Tip Art Marker||120 Colors Dual Tip Art Marker||20 Colors Watercolor Brush Marker||48 Colors Watercolor Brush Marker||36 Colors Watercolor Brush Marker|
|Colours||36 Colors||60 Colors||120 Colors||20 Colors||48 Colors||36 Colors|
|Tips||Brush & Bullet||Brush & Bullet||Brush & Bullet||Nylon Brush||Nylon Brush||Advanced Nylon Brush|
|Watercolor Pad||No||No||No||No||No||12 pages|
100 GORGEOUS COLORS
Each set includes primary colours and complementary colours, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork. You've never had a marker set quite this diverse. You'll get a huge range of vibrant, highly-pigmented colours. Each set includes primary colours and complementary colours, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are 2 neon colors ( I expect more but it is ok); nice case (the main reason I chose this set and not ask for returning even there are so many downsides); smooth color. The caps fit perfectly to the pens body and it looks well manufactured. Lots of beautiful pink and green and some of them are similar but I love them. The nibs are great, soft and easy to control (few are hard but rarely). They give you few extra nibs and I appreciate this.
I am shock, 100 pens and there is neither skin tone color nor colorless pen? I have to buy a separate skin tone set and colorless pens so it makes the set not a good deal any more. Another shocking, no black color. There is something which is close to black but it is lighter and I am totally not happy about it. I bought 100 set, why I have to buy a lot of separate colors while receiving so many similar colors? Only 3 red but too many orange, purple and blue. No name on the pen and the colors on the pencils are not what you get on the paper. I knew it before I purchased because we get what we pay for and I have a $100-colored pencil set which has the same issue. But the problem is the difference between the pens and their true colors is too much. There is a pen with neon orange cap and you get pink punch. The color chart they give to you is useless because it is fail to describe the colors.
Few things to point out:
Logo and the black writing have started to wear off already, haven’t even used them for a week yet.
Some colours aren’t quite the match as the colour on the lid.
Would be great if they had the colours numbered so you could buy the colours separately if you run out.
Only issue is quite a few colors seem to come out at exactly the same shades even though they are apparently very different shades. Love the storage case, easy to store and use.
Sadly, there were lots of some colours and few of others, which is why I am giving this product 3 stars!
Also, unfortunately the colour on each lid does not represent the true colour of the marker, so if you’re after an exact colour - all colours need to be swatched.
The markers have a dual tip which is great, and they glide across the page nicely enough.
I did find that some markers were more firm than others, making the experience of drawing/colouring a little difficult.
But a thumbs up and definitely great for beginners!