Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Once Upon a Chef, the Cookbook: 100 Tested, Perfected, and Family-Approved Recipes Kindle Edition
Become the favorite family chef with 100 tested, perfected, and family approved recipes.
The healthy cookbook for every meal of the day: Once upon a time, Jenn Segal went to culinary school and worked in fancy restaurants. One marriage and two kids later she created Once Upon a Chef, the popular blog that applies her tried and true chef skills with delicious, fresh, and approachable ingredients for family friendly meals. With the authority of a professional chef and the practicality of a busy working mom, Jenn shares 100 recipes that will up your kitchen game while surprising you with their ease.
• Helpful tips on topics such as how to season correctly with salt, how to balance flavors, and how to make the most of leftovers.
• Great recipes for easy weeknight family dinners kids will love, indulgent desserts, fun cocktails, exciting appetizers, and more.
• Jenn Segal is the founder of Once Upon a Chef, the popular blog showcasing easy, family friendly recipes from a chef's point of view. Her recipes have been featured on numerous websites, magazines, and television programs.
Fans of Chrissy Teigen, Skinnytaste, Pioneer Woman, Oh She Glows, Magnolia Table, and Smitten Kitchen will love Once Upon a Chef, the Cookbook.
With 100 tested, perfected, and family approved recipes with helpful tips and tricks to improve your cooking.
• Breakfast favorites like Maple, Coconut & Blueberry Granola and Savory Ham & Cheese Waffles
• Simple soups, salads and sandwiches for ideal lunches like the Fiery Roasted Tomato Soup paired with Smoked Gouda & Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
• Entrées the whole family will love like Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders
• Tasty treats for those casual get togethers like Buttery Cajun Popcorn and Sweet, Salty & Spicy Pecans
• Go to sweets such as Toffee Almond Sandies and a Classic Chocolate Lover's Birthday Cake
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
About the Author
- ASIN : B078V1W1F3
- Publisher : Chronicle Books LLC (24 April 2018)
- Language : English
- File size : 26288 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 410 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 350,684 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Today I made the pan-seared halibut, although I substituted another white fish. It was so easy and delicious, and we don't even like fish much. My tomatoes were out of season and the fish and basil were frozen instead of fresh, and it was still very tasty. The tomato/garlic sauce took 5 minutes to make, and my husband said "you could put that sauce on rocks and they would taste good." Best of all, it was perfectly seasoned without having to taste and add more salt and pepper and hope that I then didn't overdo it.
Can't wait to try more recipes. Thanks, Ms. Segal! :)
I can honestly say that each recipe works, every single one and that was the draw for me to Once Upon a Chef. These recipes have been tested over and over. I actually have made many of these recipes for dinner parties without trying them first as I know they will work and that is a big deal! I can't wait to work my way through each and every one. I am big fan of the many delicious soups. A lovely book.