Onvian Bluetooth Adapter USB CSR 4.0 Dongle Receiver Transfer Wireless for Laptop PC Computer
- Transmission rate up to 3Mbps and transmission distance up to 33ft/10m (In free space without interference)
- Enables your PC or laptop to wirelessly communicate with Bluetooth-enabled devices, like Smartphones, tablets, keyboards, mice, speakers, printers, headsets and more
- Designed for Windows. Plug and Play for Windows 8 and higher system. Driver only needed when your Windows 7 and lower system need to connect audio device
- Ultra low power consumption to extend the battery life of your laptop or portable device
- It is an Ideal Solution to transfer File, Audio or Voice Wirelessly for your Desktop and Laptop. (The same product of our brand "Onvian" is very popular on Amazon.com marketplace, now the price is even lower in here, don't miss!)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bluetooth specification V4.0 Compliant
Supporting profiles: Networking Dial-up Fax LAN access and Headset.
Operation system: Windows XP Vista Windows7 8 10
Interface: USB Compliance
Symbol rate: Up to 3Mbps
Receiving/Sending range: 10M
Bluetooth low energy Radio USB Dongle
Dual-mode Bluetooth transfer
Low-power selectable 1.2 to 3.6 VI/O
Supporting Bluetooth voice date
Supporting Multi languages
WLAN coexistence interface
Some devices like BOSE or game controller may need special driver for Windows 7
Turn off hands free can improve sound quality for some audio devices
Note: USB 3.0 introduced radio frequency interference in the 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz range
which is the same radio spectrum used by Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
please don't use USB 3.0 port, and the bluetooth adapter should not be too close to your router or working USB 3.0 devices.
No driver needed for Windows 10. The CSR driver in the CD is only for Windows 7 to connect audio devices.
Google Drive: drive.google.com/file/d/1rg_0xL96F3-A9PdVfpMQ1x21RmRDPZ88/view
Dropbox Drive: www.dropbox.com/s/77oclo0w7wna35l/CSR%20DRIVER%2BINSTRUCTION.zip?dl=0
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a bit of forum diving online, I figured out how to make the dang thing work relatively seamlessly. "Relatively" because I've not had it for even a week yet, so who knows if other issues will crop up?
Solution (on a Windows 10, v1909) :
1. Remove the drivers and software. Uninstall the dongle in the Device Manager. Unplug the dongle.
2. Restart computer. Once you've reached your desktop, plug the dongle into a 2.0 USB port (3.0 ports have a blue tongue on the inside; 2.0 are usually black; 1.0 are usually white). Once Windows 10 installed the drivers (the dongle should show up in the device manager), RESTART THE COMPUTER
3. Once your system restarts, it should recognize the dongle as its own bluetooth device, and you'll access system settings to turn it on and off and sync new devices.
4. Use included software and driver CD as a drink coaster. (DON'T EVER USE IT AGAIN.)
Bose headphones connect with stereo and hands free functions available. Sound is consistent without skips.
Other things to note: must be plugged into USB 2.0 (or possibly 1.0--not sure as I don't have one on my desktop), not a 3.0 port. Ideally, keep it away from other 3.0 ports and wifi devices--apparently, 3.0 USB ports introduced some sort of interference on the 2.4Ghz range. What I've found works best is to use a USB extension (often come in the box with gaming mouses)--they run about 6 or 7 bucks, so this is still a super cheap solution. But YMMV.
If I run into any other issues, I'll update this post.
Got this for my mate's new PC build so he can run his DualShock 3 or 4 (PS3 & PS4 controllers respectively) without wiring them up via USB everytime.
Pairs well, range is impeccable too! Worked amazing with SCP Server/Driver kit.
Cannot recommend this dongle enough for this particular usage especially!
Do yourself a favor, spend more money on something decent and more promising.
One caution is that it is slightly bigger than it appears to be in the photo. Not huge, and it's definitely not in the way on a desktop, but for laptop use you'd probably have to unplug it before putting it in a laptop bag or anything. It sticks out about 11mm from the USB port.
Only had it for a few days, I will update the review if the receiver degrades within a year.