- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Banana Cream, 5 Pound
|Price:||($18.99 / Pound)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||5 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.5 x 20.5 x 26.3 centimetres|
About this item
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein per serving
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women
- Gold Standard 100% whey protein powder has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAA’s and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine
- Over 20 delicious flavors to choose from
- Comes in multiple sizes, choose from 1, 2, 5, or 10 lbs
Product detailsFlavour:Banana | Size:2.27kg
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.47 x 20.47 x 26.26 cm; 2.27 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Optimum Nutrition
- ASIN : B0015R3AOA
- Item Model Number : 1064598
Best Sellers Rank:
11,628 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 119 in Whey Nutrition Protein
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mix it with milk and put a few ice cubes in and it tastes almost exactly like a vanilla ice cream shake. It's awesome.
I could easily drink this stuff just for enjoyment, but right now I just drink them after workouts.
I’ve tried different wheys and spend a little bit more money, which gave me a whole new experience when it comes to flavour.
Also you can get the same basic flavour + more options from a different brand called MyPr....
Still an ok whey
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 7 March 2021
Reviewed in Brazil on 28 March 2021