Oral-B PRO 500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Powered by Braun
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$55.00 (55%)|
- Up to 100% more plaque removal vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Know you've brushed the right amount of time with the 2 minute professional timer
- Daily Clean brushing mode
- Round head cleans better for healthier gums vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Contents: 1 handle, Charging Station, 1 toothbrush head
Product detailsStyle Name:500
- Batteries : 1 AA batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 0.07 x 0.21 x 0.21 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble ANZ
- ASIN : B076FVF1V7
- Item Model Number : 80255709
- Best Sellers Rank: 542 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Oral-B PRO 500 electric toothbrush helps you brush like your dentist recommends for 2 minutes with the professional timer, and it notifies you every 30 seconds to change the area you are brushing. While you are moving the brush around your mouth, Oral-B's unique, Cross Action brush head does all the rest. Its CrissCross bristles are set at a 16 degree angle, which effectively clean along the gumline and reach deep between the teeth for 100 per cent more plaque removal (vs. a regular manual toothbrush).
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I prefer this to the electric toothbrush with oval heads. Round ones are more comfortable and easier to use.