|Product Dimensions||16.79 x 8.38 x 1.57 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Item Model Number||77-61225|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Form Factor||Basic Case|
|Item Weight||68 g|
|Country of origin||China|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 June 2019|
OtterBox Commuter LITE Series Case for Moto G7 Power - Retail Packaging - Black
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible phone models||Moto g7 power|
|Form factor||Basic Case|
About this item
- Compatible with Moto G7 Power
- DOES NOT come with a screen protector
- Soft inner and hard outer layers absorb and deflect impacts, open access to ports and speakers
- Thin profile slips in and out of pockets
- Includes OtterBox limited lifetime warranty (see website for details) and 100 percent authentic.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Commuter Series Lite helps you stay on the go with a thin, compact design that fits into any pocket for quick access. Featuring OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection and two tough layers — a soft internal slipcover and hard exterior shell — Commuter Series Lite keeps your phone safe from daily drops and bumps.
From the manufacturer
OtterBox Commuter Lite Series Case for Moto G7 Power
Commuter Series Lite helps you stay on the go with a thin, compact design that fits into any pocket for quick access. Featuring OtterBox a soft internal slipcover and hard exterior shell — Commuter Series Lite keeps your phone safe from daily drops and bumps.
- Soft inner and hard outer layers absorb and deflect impacts
- Thin profile slips easily in and out of pockets
- Open access to ports and speakers
- Works with OtterBox Alpha Glass for added screen protection
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Phone has held up very well in the industrial environment, surviving drops on the hard shop floor and being pressed against my body weight when in awkward positions.
I would recommend it (along with a screen protector) to anybody in an industrial environment for sure.