4MP Outdoor PoE IP Camera IPC-HDW4433C-A 2.8mm, Dome Security Camera with Audio, Built-in Mic, IR 164ft Night Vision, Smart H.265+ WDR, IVS, ONVIF, IP67, International Version
|Price:||+ $13.12 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Compatible devices||Apple Watch Sport Edition, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition|
|Video capture resolution||4 MP|
About this item
- 【Simple, Reliable, Secure】This IP Surveillance PoE Camera OEM Made by Dahua, support English(Default), Spanish and French. (The international stable firmware cannot be updated.) We are Dahua important partners. 100% Genuine guaranteed. This PoE camera recommended to use Dahua NVR, provided remote assistance settings. 3 years Warranty and life-time professional technical support of HITOSINO team. Support 30 days money back.
- 【4MP Ultra HD & 164ft Smart IR】4 megapixel resolution (2560×1440)@25fps, 1/3'' CMOS modern high-tech sensor Progressive Scan, Max Effective Pixels 2592(H) x 1520(V). Up to 50m Enhanced IR Night Vision to produce more bright and crisp images Day&Night (Smart IR cut filter with auto switch). Recording events as soon as they happen and store them on a Dahua NVR, Synology, QNAP, NAS, FTP, Blue Iris and etc.
- 【ePoE Technology & IP67】The ePoE technology of Dahua, designed internally, adopts advanced 2D-PAM3 coding modulation from physical layer, and realizes full duplex transmission over 800 meters at the speed of 10Mbp, or 300 meters at the speed of 100Mbps via Cat 5 or coaxial cable media. The camera is a high degree of resistance to adverse weather conditions (IP67) regardless of heavy rainfalls, frosts, high temperature.
- 【Experience Smart H.265+】Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent 3D noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology.
- 【Intelligent Video analysis (IVS)】IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm, a unique function of Dahua, with Intrusion Detection, Motion Detection, Face Detection, Line Crossing, Privacy Mask, Dynamic Analysis, Tampering alarm and abandoned or missing objects. Real-time streaming to your phone and PC & activity alerts when motion is detected. A camera with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area.
Product detailsSize Name:4433C-A 2.8mm
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.92 x 10.92 x 9.4 cm; 426.38 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 October 2009
- Manufacturer : HITOSINO
- ASIN : B07KVSKS6J
- Item Model Number : HITOSINO25422
- Department : UNISEX
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Features:4MP, Wide Angle,WDR, H.265/H.264/MJPEG, No power adapter, Audio Recording, Infrared/Night Vision, Outdoor/Weatherproof, Power over Ethernet (PoE),Built-in Mic Audio
Connectivity:IP/Network - Wired
Resolution (TVL):4 Megapixels
Color Mode:Color Day, B&W Night
S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
Image Sensor:1/3" 4Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
Adjust the angle:Level:0°～360° Vertical:0°～65° Flip:0°～360°, manually adjust
Max. IR LEDs Length:50m
Frame Rate:Main Stream4M(1~20fps)/3M(1~25/30fps)
Sub Stream:D1/CIF(1 ~ 25/30fps)
Third Stream:720P(1-5/8fps)(WDR on)720P(1-18/2fps)(WDR off)
Bit Rate: H.264: 4K ~ 32Mbps
Noise Reduction: 3D
Privacy Masking: Up to 4 areas
Protocol:IPv4/IPv6, HTTPS, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour
Smart Phone:iPhone, iPad, Android
Power Supply:DC12V, PoE(802.3af)
Weight:0.32kg(0.55kg with packaging)
* 1 x 4.0MP CMOS waterproof Network IR Camera
* 1 x Installation screws
* 1 x Retail Packaging Box
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In addition, the description FALSELY states the camera has a 30 fps capability; however, 25 fps is the highest fps available on any resolution setting with some resolutions only allowing 20 fps. Setting the frame rate to 25 fps with a very low iframe rate kills the streaming and anything other than a slow walk or slow movement results in very choppy video no matter what adjustments are made to the various frame rate, bit rate or other settings, and despite the fact I am using a server with dual Xenon processors and 64GB of RAM with no other programs running and an enterprise level Dell 7048P switch with more than enough bandwidth and processing power available. It appears to me that these particular cameras have insufficient built-in processors and insufficient built-in RAM, the firmware is bad or a combination of these issues is causing the problems.
This cameras comes with a patched 2.460.GP01.16.R, Build Date: 2017-09-04 firmware that allows it to have an English language interface. You cannot upgraded the firmware to a modern version. Unlike current firmware, older version requires plugins to view video in its web interface. Plugin support has been abandoned by nearly all modern web browsers. You can work around this by viewing the image on your NVR, while making adjustments. However, that does not work for all functions. For instance, you cannot move overlays blind.
For really limited situations where mediocre picture quality is needed and higher resolution is desired during daylight, this camera does fit the bill. For most situations, a starlight capable alternative will yield stunningly better color rendition in daylight, and much cleaner and clearer night time imaging.
I'm only giving this camera three stars because I feel there is a better alternative at a minimal cost. If you only had enough money to spend on this camera, I would be able to say it is definitely worth the price. As with similar models, this camera has a great interface that is quick and responsive. Some other camera models that are a bit older have slow interfaces. This camera also has audio, and though the quality is not the greatest, the microphone is quite sensitive.
Night video is poor at best due to IR COVERAGE... My old 19 year old analog camera had better IR coverage. Just way too dark.
You cannot update the firmware and the firmware date is 2017. So a little out of date.
Higher cost than almost all other cameras. But quality does add to the cost. So not so much a neg.
If your not using a NVR or Blue Iris, your stuck with IE to view video. Requires FLASH to view on a web browser. Needs to be updated to support HTML5 standards. As the firmware cannot be upgraded... Not going to happen.
Purchased 6 and all going back to Amazon due to the very poor IR coverage.
that caused my Dahua NVR5216-16P-4KS2E to operate in a wonky fashion so I had to return it. I spent many hours trying to get that camera to work with my system.
So I returned that camera and bought this one and I am glad I did! I expected to spent some time trying to get this set up and attached to my current system...I was wrong.
I plugged this camera into the POE port on the NVR and when I got to my computer to start the setup process I noticed that this camera was already attached and operating. This camera has been the easiest to set up so far in my 9 camera system, with 4 different cam manufacturers.
The only issue I have with it is that the base is plastic and doesn't seem very sturdy, When installing the camera assembly on the side of the house, the camera part popped out of the base and I had to hit it with my hand to get it back into the base section. It's been several days now installed, and hopefully it will continue to stay together.
Other than that issue, this is a great camera, especially for the price.