Ozeri All-In-One Baby and Toddler Scale -- with Weight and Height Change Detection
- All-in-one scale digitally measures weight and height with net change detection between weigh-ins, and includes a bonus head circumference measuring tape
- Precisely weighs to within 0.005 kg (0.1 oz. or 0.01 lbs), with a maximum weight capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs, for best-in-class accuracy
- Equipped with built-in memory for up to 8 infants or toddlers, with a convenient Hold button that quickly captures weight and height measurements with a moving infant
- Features a Unit button that conveniently switches weight and height measurements between kg-cm / lb-in / oz.-in / lb:oz-in
- Also features a handy Tare button that instantly subtracts the weight of nappies or clothing for accurate net weight determination
- Batteries : 4 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 60.96 x 35.56 x 9.65 cm; 2.63 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Ozeri Home
- ASIN : B01M1R2W6J
- Item Model Number : ZBB1-W
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ozeri All-In-One Baby and Toddler Scale combines weight and height measurement technology, built-in memory, age and gender specific growth charts, and a bonus head circumference measuring tape to provide everything needed to confidently monitor a child's growth. The Ozeri All-In-One Scale precisely weighs to within 0.005 kg (0.01 lbs or 0.1 oz.), with a maximum weight capacity of 25 kg / 55 lbs, for best-in-class accuracy, and features built-in memory for up to 8 unique infant profiles with auto-recognition technology. It also stores up to 15 weigh-ins for each infant profile so that you can monitor and track growth data in between doctor's visits. The Ozeri All-In-One Scale also utilizes a sliding measurement board that digitally captures an infant's height, from 46 to 80 centimeters (cm) or 18.1 to 31.5 inches (in), with a precise graduation of 1 mm (0.1 cm) / or 0.1 in. Featuring net change detection, the Ozeri All-In-One Scale instantly displays an infant’s current weight and height, and the net change in weight and height since the most recent measurement. The Ozeri All-In-One Scale includes a Unit button that conveniently switches weight and height measurements between kg-cm / lb-in / oz.-in / lb:oz-in, and a Tare button that instantly subtracts the weight of nappies or clothing, for accurate net weight determination. The Ozeri scale is also equipped with a convenient Hold button that quickly captures weight and height measurements with a moving infant. Fully equipped, the Ozeri All-In-One Baby and Toddler Scale includes 4 AAA batteries, an accessory measuring tape for measuring head circumference, and easy-to-read growth charts from both the World Health Organization and the CDC, with age and gender specific charts.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
FACT #1: Seller does not respond to complaint emails, will not agree to send a shipping return label even if the item is defective.
FACT #2: Babies move (unless it is a well bundled baby i.e., an infant). This causes the scale to fluctuate in terms of weight. The Freeze button merely freezes at a random point based on when you hit the button. Therefore, if you re-weight the baby and freeze button again, you will get a different reading.
FACT #3: Since the readings are not accurate everytime, you can not use this scale to measure breastmilk in take. The scale is suppose to be sensitive enough, 0.000g, but because it fluctuates the results are useless.
The scale itself looks nice and is very sensitive. Being that sensitive makes the reading accurate but also makes it impossible to take the measurement for an active baby. The number jumps so much for any slight movement of the baby.
It will be fine of you are just tracking the overall weight gains. Like the comment in the other review, it is not suitable for measuring milk intake.
This works well with my 1 year old (13 months) who is in the 50th percentile in all categories. I could also see the benefit for newborns as you could weigh before and after nursing to see how many oz/ml they drank.