POPMAS Arlo Pro Charging Cable Weather Resistance Indoor/Outdoor Quick Charge USB 2.0 Adapter,20 Ft Extra Long 45mm Thickness Cable Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2 Home Security Camera White
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||USB, Micro USB|
About this item
- Designed for Alro Pro, Alro Pro 2 charging，4.5 mm thick diameter, length of 20 ft (6.1 meter), White color.Anti-oxidation, anti-UV, and waterproof,It allows your Arlo Pro/Arlo Pro 2 continuously and no need to change the batteries again.
- The wire was add with corrosion resistant materials, low temperature resistance can hold minus 20 degrees Celsius, and high temperature resistance can reach 80 degrees Celsius, it can effective resistance to acid rain and sun，it's sturdy and durable and wear-resisting.
- Waterproof design: with oblique design and waterproof silicone circle which are good for keeping the raindrop from penetrating the charging hole.
- MICRO USB plug was made with oxidation processing, it can be more effective in the outdoor work long hours.
- Important:Can charge and data transfer for USB 2.0 power adapter,can charge but can't data transfer for USB3.0 power adapter,Also suitable for Alro official support/stand, unofficial support/stand may be unmatched.
Product detailsColour Name:White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 19.71 x 18.01 x 2.39 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 March 2018
- Manufacturer : POPMAS
- ASIN : B077M5DV8R
- Manufacturer reference : Arlo Pro Cable White
Best Sellers Rank:
125,882 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 1,324 in Surveillance Cameras
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It can make the permanent power supply,and it also can support the original camera mount and no need to take off. If it is not the Arlo original support, there may be some interference with the fixed part of the bracket.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This cable is thick and looks like it will definitely hold up for atleast a few years. I'm working on a solution that will prevent the camera and plug from being exposed to rain, but so far, this cable works perfect. I bought a black one to run my other camera. There is just one issue though. During video playback, there is a small buzzing noise that can be heard when you have this cable connected, but it's nothing that takes away from the overall quality and performance of the camera.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 December 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 22 March 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 18 February 2018