Pampers Swaddlers Diapers, Size 4, 120Count
|Price:||+ $63.84 Delivery|
- 2x softer with up to 12 hours of protection (vs. The every-day-of-the-year brand)
- Heart Quilts provide our softest comfort ever, while pulling wetness and mess away
- Air Channels allows air to reach baby's skin to help keep them dry and comfortable
- Swaddlers wetness indicator lets you know when your baby might need a change
- Note: the expiration date is for Rewards not for the product
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
#1 Choice of hospitals, Nurses and Parents* (hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. Other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My first child wore Pampers Swaddlers up to size 5.
We now have a second child (another girl) who is 5 months now. Since she was born, we just went ahead and let her wore Pampers Swaddlers as well.
Based on experience as a parent, I found the Pampers Swaddlers diapers are a bit pricey compared to other brands, but they can also be "affordable" if I watch for coupons and deals from manufacture. There are rebates sometimes as well.
I found the Pampers Swaddlers are very good in leak proof absorbing the urine from my baby. They, however are not good when leak proof the poops. We had a few incidents which poops leaked out all over our baby daughters. We thought they wore the wrong size, so we bumped up a larger size. Still, we had poops leaked out all over.