Panasonic ES-LV95-S Arc5 Electric Razor, Men's 5-Blade Cordless with Shave Sensor Technology and Wet/Dry Convenience, Premium Automatic Clean & Charge Station Included
|Price:||+ $18.48 Delivery|
|Special Feature||5-blade system, 70K cross-cuts per minute, Wet & Dry, Includes Docking Station: Charges, Clean, Dries See more|
|Item Weight||0.44 Pounds|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
About this item
- The premium, award-winning Panasonic Arc 5 electric razor features a 5-blade shaving system with precision-honed 30° blades for outstanding closeness.Dimensions (H x W x L)-6.5 x 2.8 x 2.1
- Panasonic's fastest, most powerful Hyper Performance linear motor delivers 14,000 cuts per minute - that's 70,000 cross-cutting actions per minute across 5 blades - for fast, efficient shaving; a built-in Arc5 shaving sensor monitors differences in beard density and automatically adjust cutting power for exceptional comfort.
- Multi-Flex pivoting head enables this men's electric razor to glide smoothly along the individual contours of the face, chin, neck and jaw, Multi-fit Arc5 foils gently conform to facial contours for enhanced shaver comfort.
- Panasonic Arc 5 includes a Premium Automatic Cleaning and Charging Station to clean dry and charge the shaver with the touch of a button, keeping the entire shaving machine fresh and ready for your next shave.
- The ES-LV95 includes a Pop-Up Trimmer to quickly detail sideburns and mustaches, wet/dry operation for convenient shaving in or out of the shower and a 10-stage LCD to check shavers status at a glance.
There is a newer version of this item:
Product detailsStyle Name:Electric Razor
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.33 x 7.11 x 16.51 cm; 199.58 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Panasonic
- ASIN : B00FPQ70Z2
- Item Model Number : ES-LV95-S851
Best Sellers Rank:
1,473 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 17 in Electric Shavers
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Panasonic's award-winning ES-LV95-S Arc5 electric razor for men is the ultimate grooming tool for close, comfortable shaving. This premium shaving machine includes five 30° hypoallergenic blades for gentle shaving even on sensitive skin, ultra-thin Multi-Fit Arc5 foils, a precision-performance 14,000 cpm linear drive motor and pivoting Multi-Flex shaving head to glide effortlessly over the chin and jaw line. For smooth, even results, a built-in Arc 5 shaving sensor continually detects differences in beard density to automatically adjust electric razor power for a more even shave. Ergonomically designed for total comfort and control, the ES-LV95 Arc5 razor is also 100% waterproof so you can use the Panasonic Arc 5 to shave dry when time is short or shave with your favorite gel or foam in the shower. To keep your LV95 shaver in pristine, like-new condition, a clean and charge station is included to automatically clean, dry and charge the shaver. A handy pop-up trimmer in the Panasonic ES-LV95-S adds the perfect finish and detail to sideburns, mustaches and beards. A 10-stage LED shows shavers battery status, charge indicator and a cleaning reminder for blades and foil. To keep your Arc5 mens electric razor in like-new condition, an included clean and charge station with detergent cartridge automatically washes, dries and charges the entire Arc5 shaver to keep the blades maintained and ready for the next shave. And for shaving and grooming away from home, this lightweight shaver comes with universal voltage, AC adaptor/charger and a travel pouch. Like all Panasonic shavers for men, blades and foil should be replaced when dull.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Customer Service Team/ Quality Assurance Team/ Technical Assistance Team 1-800-211-7262
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Al repararla me dijeron que tenía agua en su interior, pero ambos modelos están diseñados para rasurarse en la ducha (?). Inclusive su uso en la ducha fue mínimo, por lo que es fácil concluir que su sellado interno es pésimo.
Definitivamente no la compren es cara y su durabilidad deja mucho que desear, probare con marcas europeas.