|Product Dimensions||16 x 13 x 19 cm; 1.13 Kilograms|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||KX-TGD323ALB|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||Base Unit, 3 x Hand Set, Telephone line cord, Telephone plug, 2 AAA rechargeable batteries|
|Item Weight||1.13 kg|
|Department||Womens, mens, unisex-adult|
|Date First Available||21 December 2017|
Panasonic DECT Digital Cordless Phone with Answering System & Triple-Pack Handsets, Black (KX-TGD323ALB)
|Power source type||AC|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16 x 13 x 19 centimetres|
About this item
- Power Back;up Operation; You can even use the phone during a power failure; by supplying the power stored in your handset to the base unit
- Baby Monitor; Smart baby care from another room using the handset to detect sound and notify; Intercom All; Call all handsets at the same time
- Nuisance Call Block; Reduce unwanted calls such as telemarketers; Call block up to 30 unwanted numbers; Block any specified number; and any head string of 2 to 8 digits matching your specified numbers
- Catch answering machine calls whether youre at home or away; Home: the base unit can alert you with a sound; Away: it can send you an alert by a call to a preregistered mobile or office phone
- Australian Manufacturers Warranty Included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Digital Cordless Answering System. Complete with 3 handsets, this cordless phone features an easy-to-hear answering system, power back-up operation and a long-life battery.
From the manufacturer
Features of the KX-TGD323ALB Digital Cordless Phone with Answering Machine
Long Life Battery, Power Back-Up & One Touch Eco Mode
Long Life Battery: A large capacity battery enables a maximum talk time of 16 hours so you can talk for extended durations. The handset can also be left for approximately 8 days without charging.
Power Back-Up: During an electric power failure, you can supply the power stored in your handset to the base unit, so you can make calls for a certain period of time even when the power is out.
One Touch Eco Mode: Just press the dedicated ECO button. Signal output is reduced by up to 90% and power consumption is reduced by about 3.5% when compared with the normal mode. In the Eco mode, the ECO indicator is clearly displayed on the LCD to show the Eco mode is activated.
Nuisance Call Block, DECT Security & Do Not Disturb Mode
With nuisance call block*, you can block any specified number, as well as any head string of 2 to 8 digits matching your specified numbers or numberless calls**.
DECT Security: Communications between the cordless handset and base unit are encrypted, and the encryption password is periodically changed to maintain a high level of security.
Do Not Disturb Mode: Each handset can be programmed to prevent ringing during specific periods. However, the sound of the special callers by placing them in a contacts group of the phonebook can be turned on*.
*Requires subscription to Caller ID service offered by your provider/telephone company.
**Numberless calls cannot be blocked depending on the service of your provider/telephone company.
Intercom All, Advanced Answering System & Baby Monitor
With Intercom All**, when you want to contact the family throughout the house, you can make an intercom call to all handsets. This lets you find whoever you are looking for without having to run all over the house.
Advanced Answering System: Catch answering machine calls at home or away. At home - when a new message is recorded on the answering machine, the base unit can alert you with a sound. Away - when you are away, it can send an alert by a call to a preregistered mobile phone or office phone.
Baby Monitor: The transmitting monitor handset will automatically call the receiving handset* when it detects sound. When parents have to leave the baby, the handset will capture the baby's crying voice and notify them via a handset** in another room.
* Notification is also available via an outside line.
** Optional handset is required.
Tested for NBN Compatibility
NBN Co and Enex TestLab have collaborated to allow product providers such as Panasonic to test their cordless phones. This is done using a range of phone services which are provided under the NBN banner.
1. Panasonic have tested their Cordless DECT Phone range using the Enex Test Lab.
2. The Enex Test Lab has certified that Panasonic's KX-TGD323ALB phone is fully compatible with the services provided by the NBN.
3. Please check with your NBN service provider;
a. How to correctly connect your Panasonic phone to your router/modem supplied by your NBN provider.
b. For compatibility if you have a power fail backup function.