|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||80 g|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 0.2 x 2.2 cm|
Paring Knife - PAUDIN 3.5 Inch Kitchen Knife N8 German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife, Fruit and Vegetable Cutting Chopping Carving Knives
- CLASSIC PARING KNIFE: This paring knife is the expert of the knife family. We produce the small kitchen knife with a plain edge blade which is ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work. This 3.5 Inch paring knife features classic styling that you will love.
- MULTIPURPOSE PARING KNIFE: This professional paring knife is designed for everything from garnishing, mincing, or peeling, to slicing or dicing. You can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of slicing of fruits and vegetables.
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE: This 3.5 Inch paring knife is made from the high quality German stainless steel(5Cr15MoV), with an exceptional and enduring razor sharp edge for ultimate precision and performance in the kitchen.
- ERGONOMIC PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: This knife gives you stability and control for sure, safe handling during meal preparation, even when wet. The ergonomics shape enables the right balance between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- BEAUTIFUL PATTERN: The special waved pattern blade is particularly and strikingly (5Cr15Mov stainless steel kitchen knives, not real Damascus). We offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy against defects, try it risk free. For any problems, please contact us and we will reply you immediately to solve all of your worries.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top-Rated 3.5-Inch Classic Stainless Steel Paring Knife
PAUDIN's paring knife is a superior knife that belongs to the chef and those who is fond of cooking worldwide. The helper for your kitchen, give you a reason to love cooking. PAUDIN's paring knife is a superior knife that belongs to the chef and those who is fond of cooking worldwide. The helper for your kitchen, give you a reason to love cooking.
Reliable performance, precision forged blade makes every cut and slice happy, better longer edge than ordinary knife, due to the extreme hardness of HRC 50+.
Made of German steel 5Cr15MoV (1.4116), the blade has durable life; The superb alloy prevents dulling and rust, maintains as the original sharpness overtime.
CLASSIC AND PROFESSIONAL
This paring knife is the expert of the knife family. We produce the small kitchen knife with a plain edge blade which is ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work. This 3.5 Inch paring knife features classic styling that you will love.
One of emerging global brand, PAUDIN has synonymous with superior quality products with a young and very motivated team. The start-up has used innovative technologies to build highest quality and most appealing design. PAUDIN works with the young talent designer who shared the brand's value and vision, then and now, commit to make customer satisfied.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have have bought each of these knives via (separate) lightning deals and I have spent around $70 plus a bit over $20 to buy a universal knife block to house them. It might have been nice to have been able to buy them in a set with a knife block but I would then have bought knives that I won't use. Each of these knives will see use.
They are very sharp. The are exquisitely balanced. On top of that they look fantastic. All in all I would say that they are great good value knives.
As a bonus each knife comes in its own box and is well presented. A great looking gift. That said, the box is not a practical means to store the knife.
Check back later as I will update the review once I have lived with these knives for a few months.
It is well balanced.
It is extremely sharp.
It may hold onto fast slicing with items holding onto the blade.
I don't think the steel is one piece flowing into the handle.
It is capped at the handle.
I've scratched 1mm deep into the handle and it's not wood it's good strong plastic of some sort.
Is it worth the $20 in Aussie ?
I'd say yes...certainly.
Standard home use without cutting Pumpkin weekly should see longevity.
Not bad at all for $20.
The patterning is just laser engraved, not a property of the steel.
The patterning is not as pronounced in person.
Appears to have come with a decent edge, and the handle is comfortable and nice to use, it was packaged well and I believe it is worth the $25-30 AUD.