|Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 Gaming Plus Max)
Enhance your purchase
|CPU socket||Socket AM4|
|RAM memory technology||DDR4|
|Compatible processors||AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen, AMD 2nd Gerenration Ryzen, AMD Athlon|
|Chipset type||AMD B450|
About this item
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Lightning fast game experience: Turbo M.2, AMD turbo USB 3.2 gen2, storemi technology
- Ddr4 boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability. Please check the website for MSI in case of any queries related to the product and compatibility issues
- Audio boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unlimited customization options and packed with exclusive gaming features, MSI performance Gaming motherboards offer the best possible gaming experience. Customize and set up your own color scheme with MSI Mystic Light utility. Select the available colors from the palette to match your system style. Bored of the same colors? Simply change the complete look of your system in 1 second! Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan Headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
From the manufacturer
RED GAMING DNA
B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
The B450 GAMING PLUS is optimized for lightning fast performance. Red GAMING DNA lives on!
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4
- Core Boost: Optimized power circuits let GAMING PLUS MAX unleash maximum performance
- DDR4 Boost: Optimized traces and isolated memory circuitry
- Turbo M.2: NVMe support, up to 32 Gb/s using PCI-Express Gen3 x4, supports STORE MI
- PCI-E Steel Armor & Steel Slot: Reinforced and shielded connector
- Audio Boost with amplifier: Optimized gaming audio enhanced with Nahimic 3
ENHANCED BIOS COMPATIBILITY & CROSS-GEN RYZEN SUPPORT
MAX motherboards have been upgraded to support multiple Ryzen processor generations including Ryzen 3000 series processors.
Get more with Click BIOS 5, designed with an easy to use layout and advanced system tuning capabilities.
Core Boost is the latest advancement of MSI’s motherboard CPU power delivery system. A reserved zone of premium power delivery components on an optimized circuit design results in a highly efficient power system capable of precise current output to the CPU.
AMPLIFY YOUR GAME WITH AUDIO BOOST
Like a dedicated sound card, Audio Boost offers a HD audio processor, dedicated amplifier and high quality audio capacitors, all physically isolated from the rest of the motherboard circuitry to ensure the purest audio signal to locate enemies with pin-point accuracy.
FORTIFY YOUR SYSTEM WITH PCI-E STEEL ARMOR
MSI PCI Express Steel Slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and reinforced to support the weight of heavy graphics cards.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE
Get more out of high-performance RAM with DDR4 Boost. The memory circuit design has been optimized for short and fast transmission on a reserved section of the motherboard and compatibility has been tested extensively in partnership with major memory manufacturers.
YOUR IN-GAME ADVANTAGE
Outsmart and outperform your opponents in-game using an array of unique MSI GAMING tools. Clever hardware & software tools, created to keep you one step ahead of the competition and boost your skills.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I did have an issue installing my wifi card (had to move it to a different pcie slot because it wouldn’t recognize the card), but I’m unsure if that was the mobo or an error on my part
I saw one on warehouse deals and grabbed it.
Was listed as “cosmetic damage” but several headers were bent so it went back.
The good: All the headers and features are there. M.2 nvme, 2x4 pin rgb(this is not argb), plenty of fan headers, Theoritically enough pcie to run a small mining rig, has 2 x16 pcie slots(one 3x16 and 2x16 ) 4 1xpcie
The bad: Being one of the original b450 boards no argb, single nvme, older chipset. Not for those who arent comfortable updating bios if they want to use 5000 series