Perineal Ice Packs for Postpartum Soothing Relief for Postpartum Hemorrhoid Pain Childbirth Recovery Care - Labour and Delivery Essentials - - Reusable - Hot or Cold
- 💕SOOTHING & COOLING! - Get soothing post partum perineal relief with our brand new product, a pack of 2 premium reusable perineal ice/heat gel bead packs with 4 washable sleeves. Measuring 30cm in length for maximum coverage and comfort, our gel bead packs are BPA and Phthalate free and are safe to use during pregnancy and nursing.
- 💕JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED! – With our soft and flexible gel bead perineal cold pack staying cold for the doctor recommended 20 minute window for ice therapy in the post partum perineal area, it’s the perfect solution to provide much needed relief and care in those days and weeks after childbirth.
- 💕GREAT FOR OTHER MUMMY AREAS TOO! – Use warm or cold on the breast area. Heat in the microwave and use warm to encourage milk let-down and help relieve plugged ducts & mastitis. Or use from the freezer to help relieve the pain and swelling from engorgement.
- 💕NOT JUST FOR POSTPARTUM! - When your post partum needs are at an end you can use your gel bead packs for a variety of applications. Toddler bumps, post waxing soreness, sprained ankles as well as pelvic discomforts and migraines.
- 💕PERFECT GIFT! – With its cute bright pink colors and pretty storage bag our perineal gel bead packs are the perfect gift for the mama to be. Place in a basket of gifts, team it up with our best selling Ninja Mama Peri Bottle and Sitz Bath Soak or give as a gift on its own.
- Package Dimensions : 30.48 x 8.13 x 3.3 cm; 544.31 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 May 2020
- Manufacturer : Ninja Mama
- ASIN : B07Z99RMTN
- Manufacturer reference : PERI ICE PACK
Best Sellers Rank:
7,117 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 49 in Hot & Cold Packs
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Applying cold to the area provided me so much relief. It helped tremendously with the burning sensation, and itchiness.
Perineal ice packs are a must have for after birth. These in particular have the cutest packaging making it so much nicer to pack in your hospital bag.