|Product Dimensions||16.69 x 2.79 x 2.79 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Model Number||325126|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL)|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Philips 325126 9-watt PL-S TUV Germicidal with 2-Pin Base Light Bulb
Enhance your purchase
|Light source wattage||9 Watts|
About this item
- For residential drinking water, water and air treatment units, stand-alone purifiers and deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- G23, 2-pin Base - 2-Pin PL-S lamp base contains a special starter for almost instant starting on electromagnetic drivers
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips 9-watt PL-S TUV PL-S Compact Fluorescent Non-Integrated (CFL-ni) lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in residential water and air disinfection units. The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV PL-S lamps have a protective inside coating that ensures contact UV output over their complete lifetime for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Bulb lists for $42.98 at Aerus. Easy fix, huge savings!