|Product Dimensions||21.01 x 10.39 x 25.2 cm; 734.99 Grams|
|Item Model Number||802090|
|Colour||White and Color|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||640 Lumen|
|Special Features||Color Changing|
|Included Components||Cable connector x 1, Cable extension x 1, Spike x 1, Mounting bracket x 1, Power supply x 1, Hue White & Color Ambiance Pathway light x 1|
|Item Weight||735 g|
Philips Hue Calla White & Color Ambiance Outdoor Pathway Light Base Kit, 1 Light, Power Supply & mounting kit, Compatible with Alexa, (Requires Hue Hub)
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Color Changing|
|Colour||White and Color|
About this item
- Philips Hue outdoor dusk to dawn light bulb works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Hue Hub & Alexa device sold separately). Includes Calla Power Supply. For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- Brighten up dark paths with dusk to dawn light bulbs. Philips Hue outdoor lighting includes 16 million colors and all shades of white. No more complexity to get lighting outdoors: go create and extend as you like
- Do it yourself, the products are based on low Voltage, safe to use and easy to install. To install simply placed the product in the desire location, connect it with the psu, plug and pair it to your hue hub. For best connectivity your first Philips Hue outdoor light should be located within 30 ft. from the hub or the closest hue light in your house. You can extend the distance up to 60 ft. from one hue outdoor light to the next one. Metal and certain other materials can block the signal
- Control your Philips Hue outdoor lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple homekit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- Resistant, high quality weatherproof material. Lifetime up to 25, 000 hours and 2 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Plug in and light up your outdoors. Requires Hue hub to use, sold separately. Simply plug in and connect to your existing Hue hub to enjoy the 16 million colors available to enhance the beauty of your yard or use it more functional for path lighting. The Calla Base Kit provides 1 light point, Power Supply and all the cables you need to get started. Calla pathway lights are fully weather-proof. Extend your outdoor lighting system with Calla Extensions or Lilly Base kit/extensions.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I suspect I may regret buying them so early as the prices may come down.
Overall they are a perfect addition to our home lighting system. We love the features of the HUE Disco App that has a colour transition feature; lights change colour every 2 - 30 minutes if you choose. Brings a very cool ambiance to the yard.
Easy to connect and the extension cable came in handy to increase the number of placement options. We'll likely have 18 of these lights by the time we're done.
I was able to fix it with epoxy, but be warned, these aren't as well made as their Lily counterparts.
When night came around I turned it on and was blown away at the brightness of the white and all the colors. I dimmed it at multiple settings and the color remained consistent. I pre-installed the stake that the light mounts to by covering it with a piece of wood and hammering it into the ground, removed the stake, attached it to the light fixture and popped it back into the ground. I was concerned when I was considering the purchase, whether the power cord and the extension piece of cord would be sufficient to reach where I wanted to place the first light, but there was plenty of length. The light output on bright goes pretty far in a 3 to 4 ft radius away from the fixture. The light also comes from the top of the fixture and I placed it under a tree that had a floodlight from the existing low voltage and it was sufficient to light the tree up as well. I'm pretty pleased with it and plan to buy more when the price drops.
Buy it! You won't regret it!
Certainly pricey but you get a lot for the money. Ease of install and integration with all of my hue indoor lights is what did it for me.
Lots of color options, have already created themes for Halloween, Christmas and Fourth of July.