- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Philips Series 5000 Aqua Touch Wet & Dry Electric Shaver with SmartClick Precision Trimmer for Moustache and Sideburns, Neptune Blue/Charcoal Grey, S5420/06
- Get a comfortable dry or refreshing wet shave with Aquatec
- Heads flex in 5 directions for a fast close shave
- 45 minutes of cordless shaving after an hour's charge
- Click-on trimmer for perfect moustache and sideburn trimming
- A rounded head profile glides smoothly protecting your skin
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 0.01 x 0.02 x 0.01 cm; 430 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Philips Australia and New Zealand
- ASIN : B076J93D5X
- Item Model Number : S5420/06
Best Sellers Rank:
5,373 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 77 in Electric Shavers
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Philips Series 5000 Aquatouch shaver protects your skin while you enjoy a refreshing shave. Our MultiPrecision Blade System with rounded profile heads glides smoothly across, and it’s designed to protect your skin. Shave close without nicks and cuts. The MultiPrecision Blade System with rounded head profile glides smoothly across, while protecting your skin. Choose how you prefer to shave. With the Aquatec Wet & Dry seal, you can opt for a quick yet comfortable dry shave. Or you can shave wet – with gel or foam – even under the shower. Get a shave that’s fast and close. Our MultiPrecision Blade System raises and cuts all hairs and remaining stubble – all in a few strokes. 5-direction Flex Heads with 5 independent movements ensure close skin contact for a fast and close shave even on neck and jaw line. Click on our skin-friendly precision trimmer to finish your look. It’s ideal for maintaining your moustache and trimming your sideburns. You'll have 45+ minutes of running time – that's about 15 shaves – on a one-hour charge. This shaver only operates in cordless mode. Shave longer with every charge, thanks to our powerful energy-efficient, long-lasting lithium ion battery. Do a quick charge for 5 minutes and you’ll have enough power for one shave. The intuitive display shows relevant information, enabling you to get the best performance out of your shaver: - 1-level Battery Indicator - leaning Indicator - Battery Low Indicator - Replacement Head Indicator - Travel Lock Indicator.
From the manufacturer
- Aquatec Wet & Dry
- Super Lift & Cut action
- 45 minutes of cordless use
- 1-hour full charge
- Quick charge for 1 shave
- Fully washable shaver
- Protection cap
- Colour: neptune-charcoal
- SmartClick precision trimmer
What makes a top-class razor?
A first-class shave is characterised by two things: thoroughness and gentle contact on the skin
1. Electric shavers are particularly gentle on the skin, as the sharp blade is never in direct contact with the skin.
2. What is the difference between rotary and foil technologies? A foil system is designed to shave in linear motions. However, as facial hair naturally grows into different directions, Philips shavers always use a rotary system. The multiple, independently rotating shaving heads are designed to naturally follow your facial hair. Moving the shaver in a circular motion enables you to capture those hairs that grow in different directions, even in hard to reach places for optimal shaving results.
3. In addition, the flexible heads on rotary shavers adapt to complex facial contours particularly well, and therefore provide a clean, comfortable and close shave.
Philips Series 5000 - wet or dry, protective shave.
The Aquatouch shaver protects your skin while you enjoy a refreshing shave. Our MultiPrecision blade system with rounded profile heads glides smoothly across, and it’s designed to protect your skin.
- Rounded profile of heads designed to protect skin
- Blades raise then cut long and short hairs for a fast shave
- Heads flex in 5 directions for a fast close shave
- Shaving: get a comfortable dry or refreshing wet shave.
- Trimming: skin-friendly precision trimmer is ideal for maintaining your mustache and trimming your sideburns.
Skin protection system
The skin on our face is irregular and uneven. With a razor, the blade presses directly against the skin and you can get quite a few micro-cuts per shave, ones you can’t see with the naked eye, but you can feel them.
Our Skin protection system ensures the blades don’t directly touch your skin. The smooth, rounded profile of the heads is specifically designed to provide a protective shave and reduces micro-cuts.
Skin protection system
Shave close without nicks and cuts. Our MultiPrecision blade system with rounded head profile glides smoothly across, while protecting your skin.
MultiPrecision blade system
Get a shave that’s fast and close. Our MultiPrecision blade system raises and cuts all hairs and remaining stubble – all in a few strokes.
5-direction flex heads
5-direction flex heads with 5 independent movements ensure close skin contact for a fast and close shave even on neck and jaw line.
45 Minutes of Cordless Shaving
You'll have 45+ minutes of running time – that's about 15 shaves – on a one-hour charge. This shaver only operates in cordless mode.
Aquatec Wet & Dry
Choose how you prefer to shave. With the Aquatec Wet & Dry seal, you can opt for a quick yet comfortable dry shave. Or you can shave wet – with gel or foam – even under the shower.
SmartClick Precision Trimmer
Click on our skin-friendly precision trimmer to finish your look. It’s ideal for maintaining your moustache and trimming your sideburns.
Super Lift & Cut action
Shave closer with the dual-blade Super Lift & Cut action. The first blade raises each hair while the second blade comfortably cuts below skin level, for really smooth results.
|Unique feature||-||Skin Protection System||Skin Protection System||SkinGlide rings for less friction|
|Performance: shaving system||**||***||***||****|
|Contour adaptability: for capturing hard to get hairs||4||5||5||5|
|Comfort: for smooth shave||*||****||****||*****|
|Versatility: flexibility to also trim and / or style||Pop-up trimmer||SmartClick precision trimmer and nose trimmer||SmartClick precision trimmer||SmartClick precision trimmer|
|AquaTec Wet and Dry: possible to use under the shower with or without foam||-||✓||✓||✓|
|SmartClean system: optimize your shaver's performance||-||-||-||Cleans, charges, lubricates and dries|
|Usage / charging time||40 min / 8 hr||50 min / 1 hr||45 min / 1 hr||50 min / 1 hr|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This shaver just doesn't have the grunt required to get all hairs with a quick 'up and down'. Even if there's just one rogue hair to go, I often find myself going over it multiple times. The whole device just feels tacky and something you might get for $20 at Aldi. The trimmer has fully cooked it in the first three months, something that I would expect from a $20 shaver.
I was disappointed to see this on "Amazon's Recommended" list. Maybe my expectations of this product were too high? Should I have been more suspicious? Was the shower component a market for those needing something to shave their pubes once every few weeks? In which case, this is probably a very convenient product to do just that.
I would highly suggest people not buy this shaver and get something else,
It takes me twice as long to shave now compared to my ancient shaver, Also the fact you can't shave while its plugged in is super annoying, The extra power when plugged in would help this shaver out.
Very disappointing Philips.
I am in doubt to use it due to risk of health issue. seeking to return it.
Great that it came with the Australian plug - I was worried about that as it was from US, through amazon.com.au