|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 6.1 x 11 cm; 140 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||8.5 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+ to A|
|Special Features||Cordless, Bluetooth Connectivity|
|Item Weight||140 g|
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Twin Pack LED [E27 Edison Screw] with Bluetooth 8.5W = 60W [Energy Class A +] , Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (Pack of 2)
|Price:||+ $10.05 Delivery|
|Light source wattage||8.5 Watts|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.1 x 6.1 x 11 centimetres|
|Item Weight||140 Grams|
About this item
- What's Required? – Nothing! This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control
- Get Started In No Time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting.
- Dimmable Cool to Warm White Light – Play with 50, 000 shades of Tuneable warm to cool White light to put you in the mood To work, play, or relax. Start your morning off on the right foot with cool, energising bright White light, or settle down for the NIGHT with golden tones
- Control Lights With Your Voice - Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and Echo Dot 1st Gen).
- Unlock Your Homes Full Potential – Add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White ambiance’ range, experience 50, 000 shades of dimmable warm to Cool White light to put you in the mood To work, play or relax. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The bulbs have a nice range from daylight to a warmer colour and I was really impressed by their range and brightness. I was about to give a 5 star review.
Then they just stopped working with Alexa and my £35 smart bulbs became very overpriced standard bulbs which I couldn't control. I removed the bulbs from the Alexa app and rediscovered them - Alexa redetected them and then immediately stated they were unresponsive.
I could control them from the Philips Hue app but not with Alexa which is what I bought them for and I'm not going to run third party skills like IFTTT. I attempted to contact Philips for support and got none. I contacted Zigbee's customer support and got no help there either. I looked online and found a number of articles but none resolved my issue.
Standard lightbulbs are about £1.20 each. You don't need to pay £35 for them.
There are numerous scenes with different colour temps set already and adding more is a doddle.
Switching between cool task lighting and cosy warm lighting for relaxing is easy.
They may not be cheap, but they work faultlessly. I've got a few other Hue bulbs that are 3 years old now, they've never missed a beat.
Note: I use a hub, so can't vouch for the new Bluetooth interface.
Doing a bit of reading into it this is a common issue without a resolution. Have some cheap off brand smart bulbs that integrated painlessly with Google Home but somehow Phillips struggles with that... I wonder if its a convent problem to leave unsolved because the solution costs money
Solid. Well made. Ooooze quality. Endless fun setting up scenes to change by time or voice.
Integrate with IFTTT so lights come on when your phone arrives home