|Item weight||0.08 Kilograms|
|Specific Uses For Product||Amateur, Personal, Smart, Business, Decoration|
|Included Components||1 x Philips Hue White & Colour Ambiance Single Smart Bulb LED [E27 Edison Screw] with Bluetooth. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant.|
Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Single Smart Bulb LED [E27 Edison Screw] with Bluetooth, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Cordless, Bluetooth Connectivity|
About this item
- What's required? – nothing This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control
- Get started in no time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting
- Play with colour - Choose from 16 million colours including warm to cool White light to create an ambiance that suits any mood. Play with colour to create the perfect ambiance for film nights, parties, bedtime stories, or to just sit back and unwind
- Control lights with your voice - Works with all echo smart speakers/displays and Google nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and echo Dot 1st Gen)
- Unlock your homes full potential – add a Philips Hue bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White and colour ambiance’ range, play with 16 million different colours including warm and cool White light and create the perfect ambiance for any mood. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It supports both Google and Siri voice control, that is exactly what I was looking for.
One downside is that the plug is not fitted to Australia standard.
Top reviews from other countries
In addition set up was painful.
Having said that with the hub, the bulbs are reliable. Fits well. I love the ability to dim. The colour selections are vast and beautiful. Works well with google and alexa
I love that I can tell Alexa to "Go to bed" from any of my "Alexa rooms" and my bedroom lights switch on with a warm orange glow for me to see to get undressed and all the other lights that are connected to Alexa turn off fifteen minutes later.... Then 15 minutes after the bedroom light dims and switches off, so I have about 30 minutes to get to my room, undress, get into bed and nod off and the light takes care of itself.
The bulbs work best paired with motion sensors to enable the automation of light actions around your house.
The software is infuriating at times, and smart homes can be hard if people in your household are not tech savvy, as smart should be read as automated, which does not fit with the simplicity of pushing a wall switch and the light comes on. With perseverance though, these things are very cool.