|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 6.1 x 11 cm; 200 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||9 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+ to A|
|Special Features||Cordless, Bluetooth Connectivity|
|Item Weight||200 g|
Philips Hue White & Colour Ambiance Smart Bulb Twin Pack LED [E27 Edison Screw] with Bluetooth Works with Alexa, Google Assistant & Apple HomeKit
|Price:||+ $9.81 Delivery|
- What's Required? – Nothing! This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control
- Get Started In No Time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting.
- Play with Colour - Choose from 16 million colours including warm to cool White light to create an ambiance that suits any mood. Play with colour to create the perfect ambiance for film nights, parties, bedtime stories, or to just sit back and unwind
- Control Lights With Your Voice - Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and Echo Dot 1st Gen).
- Unlock Your Homes Full Potential – Add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away. Sync your light with your music, movies and games
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White’ range, experience comfortable, soft White light in your room with fully dimmable smart lighting control. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
After a huge waste of time troubleshooting between the Philips Hue Bluetooth app and the the Philips Hue Bluetooth bulbs and having 3 devices at hand, and in contact with customer support at the same time, neither of the bulbs ever connected, because the Philips Hue Bluetooth App stays connecting indefinitely and never connects to them.
These Bluetooth bulbs, which are marketed for their Bluetooth feature :
1. Will not be able to work on any Android OS less than Android 7, so all devices which support up to Android 6, are practically useless.
2. They require Bluetooth BLE 4 as a minimum requirement.
3. Even having those requirements, the Philips Hue Bluetooth App, might not connect anyway. (i had android 7 and Bluetooth 4.1 on the Xperia Z4 and still no connection)
Tested on Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen (App cannot download), Sony Xperia Z2 Mobile (App cannot download), Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet. Bluetooth is enabled and within range, the bulbs are visible as "Hue Lamp" and can be paired, yet the downloaded Philips Hue Bluetooth app was never able to connect to them, power cycled multiple times and even changed fixtures to be sure. Nothing.
Die Helligkeitswerte auf den Bildern sind eine Hue in Warmweiß und die Color im Vergleich jeweils auf maximaler Helligkeit in der gleichen Lampe aus gleicher Entfernung gemessen. Die Color ist viel dunkler. Dies ist sichtbar, messbar und auch die Energieaufnahme beträgt lediglich 6,3W statt der angegebenen 9W.
Zur Farbtemperatur muss ich leider sagen das ich schwer enttäuscht war. Die Color soll 2000K bis 8000K erreichen. Ich habe mehrere Philips Scene Switch im Einsatz, die 2200K erreichen können. Deren Licht ist wunderschön warm und gemütlich. Was die Hue Lampe bei 2000K geliefert hat kann jede billige LED erreichen.
Die Farbwahl über die Alexa App hat zudem nichts mit RGBW zu tun. Man kann 4 Weißtöne und 15 Farben auswählen.
Die Lampe ist ihr Geld auf keinen Fall Wert.
Sie kann weder hell noch gemütlich.
Got these today and put them in straight away! Thought I had to download the Philips app, but nooooo! These work out of the box and Alexa picked them up immediately, great! Two things I cannot establish or is not true, there is no 16 million colours to play with, there is only 20 you can choose from - from within the Alexa app anyway. Also the review asks for "Motion Detection" which definitely not available on my lights. Other than that I am happy with the purchase.