|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 14 x 16.5 cm; 140 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||10 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+ to A|
|Special Features||Hue White Ambiance, Cordless, Smart|
|Item Weight||140 g|
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Twin Pack LED [B22 Bayonet Cap] with Bluetooth, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
|Price:||+ $10.27 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 14 x 16.5 centimetres|
|Mirror Lighting Type||LED|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
About this item
- What's Required? – Nothing! This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control
- Get Started In No Time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting.
- Dimmable Cool to Warm White Light – Play with 50, 000 shades of Tuneable warm to cool White light to put you in the mood To work, play, or relax. Start your morning off on the right foot with cool, energising bright White light, or settle down for the NIGHT with golden tones
- Control Lights With Your Voice - Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and Echo Dot 1st Gen).
- Unlock Your Homes Full Potential – Add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White ambiance’ range, experience 50, 000 shades of dimmable warm to Cool White light to put you in the mood To work, play or relax. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Occasionally one lamp fails to respond to a command, I think it’s something to do with the Bluetooth. Note that if you get one of these into a state where it simply won’t respond to setting up it has to be factory reset using the Hue app, so really you need both the Alexa and the Hue apps for best results. The light colour quality is quite good without significant flattening of colours although as with any none incandescent lamp the lack of sympathetic colour shift shift towards red when dimmed is odd to start with.