|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 8.8 x 16.5 cm; 120 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||10 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+ to A|
|Special Features||Hue White, Cordless, Smart|
|Item Weight||120 g|
Philips Hue White Single Smart Bulb LED [B22 Bayonet Cap] with Bluetooth, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 8.8 x 16.5 centimetres|
|Mirror Lighting Type||LED|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
About this item
- What's Required? – Nothing! This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control
- Get Started In No Time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting.
- Easy Dimming – Experience easy and smooth dimming. Not too bright. Not to dark. Simply adjust your smart lights to create the right ambience
- Control Lights With Your Voice - Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and Echo Dot 1st Gen).
- Unlock Your Homes Full Potential – Add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White’ range, experience comfortable, soft White light in your room with fully dimmable smart lighting control. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I was surprised to be honest about it.
I initially saw these were screw in bulbs then looked at the cost of changing my old bayonet ones... when I stumbled across this one.
It’s perfect and it makes life so much better in the bedroom.
I am no longer left to get out of bed when the mrs refuses to switch the light off :(
This was bought to go with an Alexa but she has it connected to the s8 by Bluetooth
Set up was simple and using it is simple.
It also works like a normal light ie from the light switch in case the app user is out the house and you think you will be stuck in the dark
We are intending on replacing every bulb in the house with these as it’s simple setting them up and once you have a smart light you won’t regret it .
It has three main settings bright dimmer and nightlight but you can set your own preference.
This one is only white but I have noticed you can buy for a bit more coloured ones.
I’d say go for the coloured ones as you will have more fun with them rather than the white.
These are excellent !! Buy one immediately
Update now connected to echo dot gen 3 and was simple to set up.
Connecting was seamless and couldn't have been easier - simply installed the bulb, and Alexa straight away said that a new light was recognised - then just went on the Alexa app and named the lightbulb. That was it!
Light is nice and comfortable - I like the ability to dim the bulb, so can ask Alexa to "turn the light down to 50%" etc. Also able to add it to routines on the Alexa app; e.g. automatically turning the light off when you say "goodbye" etc.
There is Philips app which is hassle to install and use. At more than 50% times it wont connect to the bulb.
Another thing is that it resets brightness after it's switched off on main switch (power cut).
Even if you go to settings and enable option to restore to previous (last) brightness, it still won't work. Bulb goes to max brightness after it's left off for more than 6 hours.
TP-Link Kasa bulbs are way better and easier to use, for same price. Sorry Philips, ... this product does not deserve 4 stars.