|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 8.8 x 16.5 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Model Number||929001137010|
|Style||Edison Screw (E27)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Warranty Description||2 year local manufacture warranty|
|Item Weight||200 g|
Philips Hue White Edison Screw (E27) Dimmable LED Smart Bulb (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
|Style||Edison Screw (E27)|
|Light source wattage||9 Watts|
About this item
- Automate your lighting experience with Philips Hue and control your lights from home or away Create light schedules from the Philips Hue App and never come home to a dark house
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, these bulbs fit standard-size table lamps
- Install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, then pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit, or Google Assistant Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From sunrise to sunset, the Philips Hue White Ambiance A19 Dimmable LED Smart Bulb changes how you light your moments at home. With wireless control on your smartphone or tablet, choose the perfect light setting for any mood or activity such as reading or relaxing, concentrating, or energizing. Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this bulb fits standard-size table lamps. Install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, pairing them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App. Easily expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. This box includes one Philips Hue White Ambiance A19 standard light bulb, manual, and two-year warranty.
From the manufacturer
|White ambiance single bulb B22||White ambiance single bulb E27||White single bulb B22||White single bulb E27||White and color ambiance single bulb B22||White and color ambiance single bulb E27|
|Number of bulbs||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Color output||Warm White to Cool Daylight (2200 K - 6500K)||Warm White to Cool Daylight (2200 K - 6500K)||warm white light (2700 K)||warm white light (2700 K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)|
|Lumen output||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lm @ 4000K||806 lm @ 4000K|
|Wattage||9.5 W||9.5 W||9 W||9 W||10 W||10 W|
|Other compatible devices||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Using the smart switch the light responds quickly and without problems;
- With Google Assistant, the answer isn't immediate, but it still work quickly
- With IFTTT it respond slowly, but it works
- With the official application for android is possible to set the light to turn on/off automatically when you leave/come back to home or as a timer/wake up alarm (But it is very annoying if used this way)
Definitely a good way to make the house a bit 'more home automation even if not prepared to be, surely I will buy some others
If my review was helpful, let me know with the buttons below
The tones are really nice.
Was initially worried as the claimed light output is on the low-end, well under the brand named LED it was replacing.
This bulb was brighter, regardless of tone.
Cool white is really nice to get going, then fade out to warm white at night.
The HUE routines \ schedules are great. Cost a whack but, replaced all my bulbs with HUE.
Anyway that aside. Philips work ok, they can be a bit dodgy with Alexa, but it does work. I have heaps of these lights now, including the down lights in the kids hang out. The teenagers love that with a flick of a switch (press of an app) it’s a disco in there.
The only place it’s kinda been a waste is the kids bedrooms, they are so used to using the switch that they turn them off and then the lights can’t be controlled via app.
The color range is also different than the 2018-2019 Hue ligth bulds and light strips, so it will project a noticably different color than the other bulbs, especially in the blues and greens. Not necessarily an issue for me as I tend to mix tints on purpose, but worth knowing.
Yellow to white light
Works with Alexa