|Item weight||0.43 Kilograms|
|Specific Uses For Product||Outside|
|Warranty Description||2 Years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $17.62 delivery
Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Lily Outdoor Extension LED Intergrated 8W, Anthracite, IP65
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$22.95 (16%)|
|Item weight||0.43 Kilograms|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- Add color to your garden: Highlight the beauty of your garden or use when entertaining or relaxing, Play with 16 million colors using the Philips Hue app
- Weatherproof lighting: This Philips Hue outdoor lamp is specially designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance
- Smart control - home or away: Experience the comfort of your lights turning on automatically when you arrive and turning off when you leave; Philips Hue app helps you control your lights your way with geolocation control or with timers and light schedules
- Philips Hue Bridge required for Smart Control: Connect your Philips Hue lights with the Bridge to control your lights from your smart phone or tablet via the Philips Hue app
- Voice Control: You can control your outdoor lights with our indoor remote control options such as the Philips Hue app or using your voice (Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit or Google Assistant)
- Users require a Full Pack for the Extension to be applicable
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Outdoor Smart Spot light extension, power supply and mounting kit, Works with Alexa, Apple Home Kit and Google Assistant.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do require a fair amount of effort to install. Plan in advance where they will go. While the cables are waterproof (and can be placed underground or in dirt/wet places) the connectors are IP67 not IP68 so while they can be subjected to rain they cannot be submerged in water so the connectors need to be above ground.
The result will be a lot of light and color making your garden (potentially) a lot more inviting and beautiful. Note that this is for the extension unit you still need a base unit to supply power.
By Matt on 22 August 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Well within the 2 years warranty (electrical goods in EU have as standard 2 years) so will be seeking replacement. If however any others fail I’ll update this review. So if time’s gone by and this review isn’t updated with further failures, then they’re working fine!
Update from Sep 2019: I contacted Philips support to work out what was going wrong and trying a couple of things, removing individual lights and trying again etc, I found in one of the cable connectors one of the pins had broken. The connector was screwed together ok but one of the pins must have been faulty - weak in some way and broke at the base maybe providing enough of an electrical connection for a while. Because none of the light worked one their own with the power supply it indicated that had failed, probably caused by a short or something I guess due to the broken pin. Philips support were very helpful and asked for me to supply photos which I did and they sent me a replacement cable (for the one that had the connector with a broken pin) plus a new power supply without any quibble. After fitting these it all worked.
I found their support friendly, helpful and keen to get the problem resolved. Hence I’ve updated the rating back up to 4 stars. Not 5, because the light are fairly bright when white (they are accent lights really not flood lights) but for colours they could do with being a little brighter, plus they aren’t the cheapest - so both things knock them from 5 to 4 stars.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 July 2018
Might be more expensive than the cheap Chinese alternatives but well worth it when you take the whole ecosystem into account with app and other devices.
This is an extension and you will need the base unit before you buy this as the base unit contains the power source and this then just extends the base unit with an additional light.
You can only have 5 lights connected up to any one power source - any more than this and you will need another base/separate power unit. This was confirmed in the instructions and when speaking with Hue. It does come with the 5m extension lead too and the connection block to connect up to you existing lily set up.