|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 9.5 x 14.2 cm; 68.04 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||7 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+ to A|
|Special Features||Cordless, Bluetooth Connectivity|
|Item Weight||68 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 delivery
Philips Hue White Filament Single Smart LED Globe [E27 Edison Screw] with Bluetooth, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, 7 Watts
|Price:||+ $11.76 Delivery|
- What's required? – nothing This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control
- Get started in no time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting
- Introducing new vintage designs - Smart filament bulbs, with their classic shapes and inner coils, add elegance and style to any room — Whether they’re off or on
- Control lights with your voice - Works with all echo smart speakers/displays and Google nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and echo Dot 1st Gen)
- Unlock your homes full potential – add a Philips Hue bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White’ range, experience comfortable, soft White light in your room with fully dimmable smart lighting control. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.Note:The Hue White Filament Globe was created to look similar to pre-existing Filament bulbs in which they do give off a warm light as shown on the packaging and content. Using the Hue App you can dim these lights up and down to adjust the light output.Ensure not to have a dimmer running when using this product as it is not dimmable (not including Hue certified dimmers). To combat this make sure that the current dimmer is on full power and then dim via the Hue Bluetooth or Hue App.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
See attached video that was taken at 240fps, flicker very clear in video but Amazon may change frame rate during upload.
I replaced the filament lamp I purchased with my new floor mounted lamp as it just wasn’t bright enough for what we needed.
The new Hue lamp works perfectly as it’s dimmable, I’ve taken it down to the minimum setting and up through the percentages without any flicker as mentioned by others. They may have fixed the issue or maybe i got lucky.
At 100% my wife is able to continue her work while I watch a movie without the glare from the whole room lights.
The packaging it comes in holds the lamp tight in the Centre of the box and secure.
I have more Hue lighting around the house so setup was easy I just added another light in the app. I created a scene in my Alexa app and it works as expected. I love how easy it is to keep adding to an already existing setup. If you are looking to add quite a few devices lights/switches etc make sure you buy the hub as it lets you connect more devices than just using the Bluetooth option. It also lets you have more control over the devices.
I would have left a 5* review as I do love this lighting but I just wish they would lower the price. I have installed spotlights throughout my house with over 100 fittings and just can’t justify the cost of replacing all the lamps for the convenience of not flicking a switch.
If Philips were to lower the price it would have been a 5* review.
Update, one bulb was worse than the others, flicker never settled, very obvious below 25% brightness. Amazon refunded.