|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 8.8 x 17 cm; 20 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||7 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+ to A|
|Special Features||Hue White, Cordless, Smart|
|Item Weight||20 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
Philips Hue White Filament Single Smart LED Bulb [B22 Bayonet Cap] with Bluetooth. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, A Certified for Humans Device.
|Price:||+ $8.87 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 8.8 x 17 centimetres|
|Mirror Lighting Type||LED|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
About this item
- What's required? – nothing This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control, Philips Hue Bluetooth App: IOS 11 and later, Android 7.0 and later
- Get started in no time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting
- Introducing new vintage designs - Smart filament bulbs, with their classic shapes and inner coils, add elegance and style to any room — Whether they’re off or on
- Control lights with your voice - Works with all echo smart speakers/displays and Google nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and echo Dot 1st Gen)
- Unlock your homes full potential – add a Philips Hue bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
- Certified for Humans – Smart devices for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White’ range, experience comfortable, soft White light in your room with fully dimmable smart lighting control. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The good - it's well made, looks nice and pairs easily.
The bad - Amazon information claims this bulb is 10 watt, 806 lumen, 4000 kelvin. It is in-fact 7 watt, 550 lumen, 2000 k, which is far too dim for a main light and far too orange.
Hopefully this info will help others from making the same mistake.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 November 2019
The product works and is the normal great quality of their other lights in my opinion. My issue is both the colour and brightness. This is at best a bulb for a lamp. I had hoped it would fill a bedroom but it doesn't. As others have pointed out amazon clearly have this misadvertised as the brightness is lower than stated. Only 550 lumen.
My bigger issue is actually the colour. Maybe I'm the fool for not thinking about it for long enough. The light is overwhelmingly orange. The fact the name of the product is a "white filament" implied to me it would be a white light. It's not. I don't think I'm the idiot for getting that wrong. This is very much a vitange style and colour light made for lamps or multiple bulbs put together.
The light otherwise synced to the rest of my home within seconds and I was able to work it perfectly. Unfortunately the colour and brightness has meant this has been discarded for the moment.
Philips have recently updated their app and the bulbs have received an update and I have now managed to iron out the issue with the bulbs not working with the Alexa and the connection issue appears to have been caused by the overly "smart" BT router but again I have managed to overcome this problem and everything is working as it should. Star rating revised