|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6.4 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Model Number||929002240801|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||1 x Smart Plug|
|Warranty Description||2 Years.|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Philips Hue 929002240801 Smart Plug with Bluetooth, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant [Energy Class A Plus], White
- What's Required: Nothing; This product works out of the box with the free Philips Hue Bluetooth app; Simply plug in any non-connected light to your new smart plug and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room control
- Get Started In No Time: With no complex installation required you can start controlling non-connected Lights straight out of the box; Discover the easiest way to control your smart lights
- Turn non-smart Lights smart: Turn non-connected plug-in Lights smart with the Philips Hue smart plug; Expand your Hue ecosystem and start controlling non-connected products with your voice or smart device
- Control Smart Plug With Your Voice: Works with all Echo smart speakers or displays and Google Nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and Echo Dot 1st Gen)
- Unlock your homes full potential: Add a Philips Hue bridge (sold separately) to your cart and unlock full home control, either when you’re home or away
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This small, unassuming accessory allows you to turn any light - even one in which you can’t place a Hue bulb - into a smart light so that you can control it via the Hue app or voice. Use Bluetooth for instant light control or connect to the Hue Bridge to unlock more features. Technical Specifications: Operational humidity - 5 percent
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Hue smart plug responds very quickly to the sensor and voice commands via Alexa, and so far I've had no issues with it losing its connection or failing to respond to my voice commands via Alexa. It's not as bulky as the Wemo, but still impedes access to any socket next to it (see photo).
One disadvantage compared to the Wemo plug is that it doesn't monitor power usage.
Would be an easy 5 stars if the form factor was smaller and it had power monitoring.