|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 11 cm; 130 Grams|
|Item Model Number||8718696449677|
|Area Lighting Classification||IP20|
|Assembled Height||11 centimetres|
|Assembled Length||6 centimetres|
|Assembled Width||6 centimetres|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Included Components||1 product|
|Specific Uses||Compatibe with Amazon Alexa, Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Tap|
|Special Features||Dimmable, Wi-fi enabled|
|Power Source||Electricity, male/female plug|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||A+|
|Luminous Flux||806 Lumen|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Lamp Power Factor||0.6|
|Item Weight||130 g|
Philips Hue White Personal Wireless Lighting LED B22 1 x 9 W Bayonet Cap Light Bulb, [Apple Homekit Enabled] Works with Philips Hue
- Turn on your peace of mind - control your lights from anywhere
- Guaranteed smooth wireless dimming - compatible with Philips Hue wirless dimmer
- Control your lights your way - set light schedules for easy home automation
- Fits into your existing B22 sockets. Google home compatible requires hue bridge which is not included, and sold separately
- Control your light with IFTTT technology using your iOS and Android devicesConnect it to the Philips Hue bridge and control your Philips Hue lights with your voice on Amazon Alexa, Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon TapItem works with Zigbee when paired with a Hue Bridge or when working with an Amazon Echo Plus
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Turn on your peace of mind with Philips Hue white. Start your Hue ecosystem with a Hue white bulb or include a Philips Hue white bulb in your Philips Hue system and experience high quality white light that you can dim smoothly. Connect it to the Philips Hue bridge and control it with your smart phone or tablet. NOTE: Power your light sources If you have a starter kit, screw the bulbs into your existing light fittings and turn on your wall light switches. For other Philips Hue lights, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only have to plug them in and power them. Simple. Connect the Hue Bridge If you have the starter kit, connect the Hue Bridge to your Wi-Fi router using the network cable provided. Plug in the Hue bridge and it powers up automatically. Wait for the three lights to come on and you are good to go. The single bulbs require the Philips Hue Bridge 2.0 to allow control with your Smart devices (Bridge available with the Starter Kits). Configure your lights Add the new lights to your system via the Philips Hue app Done! Play around and experience light in ways you had never imagined.
1 x 9 W B22 cap Philips Hue white bulb
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|