|Item weight||1.15 Kilograms|
|Specific Uses For Product||Inside|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Philips Hue Play - White & Colour Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light - Black - 2 Pack (Base Kit)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$58.94 (24%)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.2 x 29.9 x 9.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.15 Kilograms|
About this item
- ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE: Create the most beautiful backlight for your television. Just mount Philips Hue Play behind your screen using the clips and double-sided tape included in the pack, and enhance your viewing experience with splashes of light surrounding your television. Search for Hue Sync (FREE) at meethue.com to your PC and synchronize your Philips Hue lights with your Music & Movies. Hue Hub required.
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Bar Light can be controlled using your voice when you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant enabled (Philips Hue Hub and Smart Home Device required and sold separately). Philips Hue Smart lights can also be paired for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Enhance your smart home with the Philips Hue Play. The design is aesthetically pleasing and will adapt well with any living room setup. Let you smart light stand on your cabinet to create a pleasant ambiance, mount it on the back of your TV or even lay it flat on the floor to brighten your walls from floor to ceiling.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Connect not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays to the same power supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices. With each additional Hue Play, your smart lighting experience becomes even more immersive. This base kit includes 1 power supply, 2 table stands, 2 TV-mounting supports.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Play requires the Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full smart lighting experience.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Connect it to Hue Hub (sold seperately) in order to control lights with your Hue App, Voice or Smart Home device. Compact design, full light experience. Create a vibrant ambiance with the Hue Play light bars. Choose from 16 million colors to experience different light effects. Lay it on the floor, let it stand on the cabinet, or mount it on the back of the TV and paint your wall with light. Sync your lights to music or movies using the Hue Sync app. This base kit provides 2 light points, 1 power supply unit, 2 table stands and 2 TV-mounting supports. Requires the Hue Hub (sold Separately) for the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was drawn in by the super duper features like mimicking the lights on tv shows and movies. But really, sadly mistaken.
Learned when I received the item that I also need to spend another $500 on two different units to make it work the way I read and sold to me.
BUT THERES MORE! Not only do I need two more electronic pieces, it will only work if I play from my laptop, to the tv, through the other two pieces of hardware.
I wouldn’t have bought this if it initially said what was required and how much work was involved. Ads make it seem it’s just Plug and Play.
It’s a shame, wasteful. It’s basically just two useless lamps behind a tv now. I’m not keen on spending more.
The lights come with two ways to mount, that is either horizontally or vertically, I installed vertical behind a TV cabinet, and find when on full brightness created a warm glow that follows up a wall and on to the ceiling. You of course can select any colours or brightness or type of white that you like, and can schedule the lights to turn on and off whenever you like. The effects you can create can change how your room looks, and you can change that looks whenever you want. All in all a welcome additions to spruze up your house .
They're not very thick (my girlfriend is happy with them too, always has been) and to be honest I don't know what 'sheerness' is, and at this stage I'm too afraid to ask.
Now, as for the Play bars themselves, I really love them. I used them to turn my bedroom into something from the red light district in Amsterdam, and also on my PC desk to add some nice 80s neon vibe to the room.
They're light and easy to move around. You can either have them vertically or horizontally. Or diagonally if you really wanted to I suppose. They're light enough to mount to a lot of things too using some double sided tape.
One con is that you need the Hub thing which ain't cheap. Once you get that, you're knee deep in the Philips eco system. So might as well get some more Play bars, a few bulbs, maybe some outdoor lights, a few LED strips to pimp your cat, I mean your car.
By Marshall Hong on 22 December 2020
Synchronized light play with music or movie is a useless feature as it requires a desktop, laptop or MacBook and won’t work with the mobile app.
The good thing I use is scheduled turn on-turn off which automatically turns on in the morning as I set it.
Ambient Colorful light has also made the room more enjoyable.
All in all doesn’t worth money.
Other than that I love this product! Using these during gaming, listening to music, and even watching videos/movies on the PC makes the experience a lot more immersive!
The only downside is that it is quite expensive for two, ~230 on RRP. If you are able to get these for cheaper (I got them on amazon for 135) then I think it is well worth it.