|Package Dimensions||30.3 x 20.6 x 10.3 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
|Size||HDMI Sync Box|
|Style||HDMI Sync Box|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg|
Philips Hue HDMI Sync Box, HDMI 4K Splitter, 4 HDMI in 1 Out, Philips Hue Smart Hub and Philips Hue Colored Smart Lights Required
Enhance your purchase
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME: Philips Hue Hub and hue color lights required (sold separately); The Hue Hub, the heart of your smart lighting system, easily connects your Hue White and Color Ambiance smart lights to your app and the Hue Play Sync Box
- ULTIMATE TV LIGHTING EXPERIENCE: Sync your Philips Hue smart lights to the content on your TV screen; Expand your home theater with surround lighting and make your smart bulbs dance, flash, dim, and brighten with the content on your screen
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Connect your Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box to up to 4 HDMI devices; Connect your HDMI-connected devices, such as set-top boxes, streaming dongles, and gaming consoles, to the sync box to mirror their content with your smart lights
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Use with any Philips Hue color-capable smart light; The sync box works with all Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance bulbs or fixtures; Add up to 10 color-capable smart bulbs to your setup for a truly immersive entertainment experience
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install, set up, and use; Simple setup and straight-forward controls makes it easy to get started with the Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box; Use the dedicated app to customize your smart lighting effects and the sync box’s settings
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sync your smart lights to the content on your TV screen with the Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box. Four HDMI ports allow you to connect your media devices to your Hue setup, resulting in a fast, seamless display of colorful smart light that responds to and reflects the content you watch or listen to.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was drawn in by the super duper features like mimicking the lights on tv shows and movies. But really, sadly mistaken.
Learned when I received the item that I also need to spend another $500 on two different units to make it work the way I read and sold to me.
BUT THERES MORE! Not only do I need two more electronic pieces, it will only work if I play from my laptop, to the tv, through the other two pieces of hardware.
I wouldn’t have bought this if it initially said what was required and how much work was involved. Ads make it seem it’s just Plug and Play.
It’s a shame, wasteful. It’s basically just two useless lamps behind a tv now. I’m not keen on spending more.
The lights come with two ways to mount, that is either horizontally or vertically, I installed vertical behind a TV cabinet, and find when on full brightness created a warm glow that follows up a wall and on to the ceiling. You of course can select any colours or brightness or type of white that you like, and can schedule the lights to turn on and off whenever you like. The effects you can create can change how your room looks, and you can change that looks whenever you want. All in all a welcome additions to spruze up your house .
They're not very thick (my girlfriend is happy with them too, always has been) and to be honest I don't know what 'sheerness' is, and at this stage I'm too afraid to ask.
Now, as for the Play bars themselves, I really love them. I used them to turn my bedroom into something from the red light district in Amsterdam, and also on my PC desk to add some nice 80s neon vibe to the room.
They're light and easy to move around. You can either have them vertically or horizontally. Or diagonally if you really wanted to I suppose. They're light enough to mount to a lot of things too using some double sided tape.
One con is that you need the Hub thing which ain't cheap. Once you get that, you're knee deep in the Philips eco system. So might as well get some more Play bars, a few bulbs, maybe some outdoor lights, a few LED strips to pimp your cat, I mean your car.
By Marshall Hong on 22 December 2020