|Product Dimensions||5.1 x 5.1 x 5.8 cm; 80 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||10 watts|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+ to A|
|Special Features||Cordless, Bluetooth Connectivity|
|Item Weight||80 g|
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Spotlight Twin Pack LED [GU10 Spot] with Bluetooth, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- What's Required? – Nothing! This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new GU10 bulbs (perfect fit) and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control, Philips Hue Bluetooth App: IOS 11 and later, Android 7.0 and later
- Get Started In No Time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting.
- Dimmable Cool to Warm White Light – Play with 50, 000 shades of Tuneable warm to cool White light to put you in the mood To work, play, or relax. Start your morning off on the right foot with cool, energising bright White light, or settle down for the NIGHT with golden tones
- Control Lights With Your Voice - Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and Echo Dot 1st Gen).
- Unlock Your Homes Full Potential – Add a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White ambiance’ range, experience 50, 000 shades of dimmable warm to Cool White light to put you in the mood To work, play or relax. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As with so many things in the smart home arena... most of us tend to stick with the kit/infrastructure we already have and I am no exception. These bulbs, in addition to all other bulbs (lights) work fine. As mentioned.... am not much into Bluetooth, but use them with the bridge. the convenience to have Alexa handle them for me is a key factor. Granted.... Alexa (She whose name must not be spoken in vain) can at times be temperamental with anything under her control, but as a Lady.... you can expect that from her. Phillips....you could double your market share IF you set a more reasonable price.
As to the bulbs themselves? Bridge INSTANTLY found them, as well as ALL FOR HUE, a brilliant third part app which is my main control app. They do what they should do and do it well. I've two more to buy and then the GU10's have all been replaced with these. The bridge does the work for me and uses just ONE single IP address on your router. If you are kitting out the whole house, over time, I would suggest to invest in the bridge to control the lot. One advantage of sticking with the same make (Phillips in this case) is that All the firmware in the bulbs can be updated via the Hub. But that only works with the Phillips bulbs. Remember what your Mum told you ? The joy of the low price is soon forgotten, but the misery of poor quality lingers on forever.
I cant work out why the other review is complaining they cost less to run....
Ich höre leider sehr gut hohe Frequenzen. Wenn man diese nicht mehr hört (wenn man älter wird) hört man die Geräusche meist nicht mehr.
Da sie sehr teuer sind werde ich sie zurücksenden.
My house is undergoing renovation and I've tested 6 of these in one of the rooms - I'm happy with these bulbs and they'll be going in every room in the house. I just wish Philips had bigger pack sizes as to reduce the price per bulb and also to reduce the amount of packaging.
Great all round, always get comments from visitors about all my different Philips hue lighting.
Don’t get me wrong it can be pricey but by far the best out there and worth it