Philips Hue Low Voltage Outdoor 100W PSU. Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit
|Price:||+ $19.34 Delivery|
|Material||Synthetics, Plastic, Metal|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- Create Your Own Garden Lighting - Use this 100W power supply unit (PSU) to build a larger low-voltage smart outdoor lighting system.
- Plug in Play - Easily connect multiple low-voltage cables to the PSU with it's screwable double-exit connection.
- Customise Your Setup - Select either Hue outdoor spotlights, lightstrips or wall mounted lights to create the perfect mood in your garden. Find out how many lights you can connect to this PSU by referencing wattage on each outdoor Hue smart light.
Product detailsSize Name:100 W PSU
- Package Dimensions : 23.8 x 13.4 x 8.6 cm; 1.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 2 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Signify
- ASIN : B086RH1GBX
- Item Model Number : 915005923201
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Create your own smart outdoor lighting system with the Philips Hue 100W power supply unit (PSU). Connect multiple low-voltage cables to this PSU with it’s double-exit connection and build a larger smart outdoor lighting system. The Philips Hue outdoor PSU is specifically designed for outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure performance (IP67). Use this PSU to customise your outdoor system; choose from Hue outdoor spotlights, lightstrips or wall mounted lights (each sold separately) to create the perfect ambiance in your garden. To find out how many Philips Hue outdoor lights you can connect to this 100W PSU, please reference individual wattage on each Hue smart light. Discover Philips Hue - the latest in smart outdoor lighting!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
On top of that, the item that I received was damaged. Well that could be just one off. Returned the item, no issues with return.